Author Topic: First Characters  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Re: First Characters
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 05:36:32 pm »
I joined about two years ago, before there were markings and wings. It was around the time when people were absolutely obsessed with police dogs! XD So my charra was a kitteh cat, though I completely forgot the name, she had neko ears, her tail was the rounded tail and her pelt was a brownish redish color and her underfur was a toned down white. She had pale purply liger markings and I can honestly say she wasn't too ugly for a noob like me. :'D But I eventually deleted her because she wasn't really important to me, and because I'm like OCD, I was obsessed with keeping things organized so I had to make room for more charras.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 02:04:45 am »
Back when I first joined FH, which was spring of this year, the first character I made was Alizarin the fox. I gave her crimson alizarin fur, dark lime green eyes, and markings that made her look like a red fox. She has been my main character out of all the others. I still have her in my character vault today, but I rarely use her.
Inactive

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 03:35:49 am »
My first character... I still use her. xD It's Alaskan. She's white with hot pink simease body markings. I need to download the items again-- but she was a red rose in her mouth, gold earrings... and... I forgot the rest of the items. xD

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 10:43:21 am »
My first character...
I joined like 3 weeks ago >:i
I still have her
|
|
|
|
V

Offline Scarr

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 05:58:39 pm »
I've joined Fh back in May 2011 and my first character, whom I still have today though greatly modified is a wolf character named Deran. At first he was extremely black, with a grey mohawk. His eyes were crystal blue in colour. The markings, swirl on the head and tail, and fading stripes on the body, all were a blue colour. He was then greatly 'metamorphosized' as I matched his mane and eyes to the same blue color. This looked kinda cool, then I began experimenting with his colour changing them to a bright red, dark (dead) green and back blue until I finally stopped at grey, replacing the fading stripes with tiger markings.

Ufa? ka?demu - Szlachetnie.
Nie ufa? nikomu - Bezpiecznie.
Earn my trust~

Bunnies!

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 07:14:32 pm »
I joined a year or two back. My first char was a black wolf with a white belly,tail tip and paws. She had a kinda purpleish fluff of head hair and dark blue eyes. I recently noticed how ugly she was and got rid of her

Offline Silver Leopard

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART profile.
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 07:25:38 pm »
I made my first char at the start of the year. She was a feline and had a light brown/orangey pelt with slightly darker leapon markings on head, body and tail. Purple eyes. Wings that matched her pelt. I gave her the name of Silver Leopard, as it was my username and I had no idea that I could make more than one char then:P I still have her but rarely use that char anymore:(