Author Topic: Land of Lynthia [Remake.] [Inactive since 04/05/2013]  (Read 44958 times)

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lynthia [Remake. Accepting on Hold till Further Notice.]
« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2013, 10:10:39 pm »
((Tsk tsk on the double post, Katsa ;3
I'm sorry to hear that, Wolfy D8 I'll wait for today and give you the chance to post if you feel like it, but if not I'll go and take the spot. I hope you feel better soon, best wishes your way.))

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2013, 09:40:19 am »
((@Caitlin: *Smiles shamelessly*

@Wolfy: Okay Wolfy, thanks for letting us know D: I hope you'll feel better soon! Being sick is never fun >.< ))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2013, 03:41:42 pm »
(Well, I'm feeling better thanks to medicine *Makes medicine new best friend* So I'm going to school today and sneaking in medicine for me. I'll try and post once I get home if I feel up to it.)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2013, 05:41:02 am »

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2013, 06:24:30 pm »
((Bump! Where did you all go? o3o))

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2013, 03:41:22 am »
(I'm still sick so I've been spending most of the day near my kitchen because it takes so much energy to move)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2013, 09:07:29 pm »
((LISTEN UP! Katsa is currently battling with internet issues, and from what I gathered from our recent conversation, it's looking like she won't be able to get online to post until it is fixed. At the moment, I'm not quite sure what to do, so as soon as I see Katsa on Skype again, I'll be asking her if she has any ideas on how to keep the RP moving. Until then, I hope you two can sit tight and be patient, I don't want this RP to die out! D8
And I hope you're feeling a little better, Wolfy. Being sick is absolutely no fun at all.))

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2013, 04:56:59 pm »
(That's too bad that Kasta is having internet problems. Hopefully she gets it fixed very soon! And Thanks Caitlin, I'm feeling much better after this week.)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2013, 10:10:58 am »
((Hey everyone! The internet finally came back on tonight, so I'm back in the RP! ^.^
I hope it'll be okay if I make a time skip now? Everyone's free to make a post of what they did before, it just seems like the perfect opportunity with how much time has passed and how slow things got haha. We'll only be skipping to the next morning, though, and with Raven and Carina meeting with JD's character, I hope. I'm not quite sure what Noah or Amber could do, though perhaps they try to spy on the meeting themselves? Just a little note, Raven would know they were there considering her ability but she won't acknowledge them till the end xD Any ideas/suggestions are welcomed as well, just know that the whole group should have a reason to start traveling together :3))

The flicking of dark violet eyes to the male was the only outward acknowledgement Raven gave to Noah's inner instinct, the mage sensing the light spark of rebellion within him. She had also caught it from Carina a few times though it wasn't quite the same, not so "rebellious" but rather... what was the word, offended? That probably wasn't right either, but it sounded more appropriate and made more sense considering Carina is a princess and all. Secretly, though, it kinda irked Raven. She was trying to prove through her actions and words that she wasn't going to bow on her knees and think highly of her because she just so happened to be a relative of the King like everyone else did. She also isn't going to try and prove that she thinks she's better than her, though, either, the mage was only behaving how she did around anyone on any other normal circumstance. Did that mean she wanted to be the one in charge and lead? No, but it didn't mean she was going to readily back down and submit to someone's orders just because they think they've earned the right to order her around. This casa nova character was no different, probably even less likely to win over Raven's approval but it didn't matter to her. It was why she avoided groups most of the time, anyway.

"It's called an exper," the mage explained, focusing her full attention back to the matter at hand. It was more slowly this time, Raven hesitant as she began feeling the fingers of exhaustion creeping up on her, silently debating if she was fit enough to do this. Once her focus was regained, though, the fingers slipped back and she was fine again, getting back into position. With a deep breath, she repeated the process that she had done with the old man, explaining what the exper was and what it was doing all the awhile. Eventually the wisp was drawn out of Amber and spilled all over the ground, much more quickly than it had taken Raven to do previously.

"I apologize for having to leave you so quickly, but I must tend to the others. Amber, if you're still not feeling well, go see to Carina and see what she can do for you." Bending her body just a few inches, her free hand placed firmly by her side, Raven gave a farewell half-bow before turning abruptly away, eager to get on with her duties and turn in for the night before everything started backfiring on her. One thing she did know, though, was tonight was going to be a sleepless one...

~*~*~*~TIME SKIP!~*~*~*~

((It is now early morning, the sun is barely rising! Everyone is permitted to write what their characters did before then and then where they are now and what they're doing ^.^))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2013, 07:03:05 am »
((Sorry for being so quiet! School stole me away from you all for a while, I've been rather busy. Working on a post now, hope to hear from Wolfy and JD soon with the time skip! 8D))