Author Topic: No Registration Code Sent  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
No Registration Code Sent
« on: November 15, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »
As a lot of you know, I have a channel on YouTube and I have FeralHeart tutorials. I had a person last week message me about not receiving her activation code after signing up. Her account was made because she can log in, but she is asked for a registration code. Way too many people have complained about this same issue to me for me to believe she simply entered the wrong email address.

I told her to contact the [email protected], (that was created the last time we had this problem because I requested it) but as I thought, no one checks it anymore and no one has replied to her. I realize that mods don't get paid, but can someone seriously just check the email that you told me to send all these people to? No one is getting any help.

Mods: If her username or email address is needed to contact her, please let me know and I will send it to you.

She obviously could not post here herself because she cannot get onto the forums without her verify code. Can someone please do something about this problem? Like allowing them to get on the Help forum without verifying accounts? Or just check the email you made?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: No Registration Code Sent
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:36:30 pm »
I know that you probably already made sure she checked this, but did she check in all inboxes? Like spam. Sometimes it gets sent to there, also, how long has it been since the verification code was "sent"

You are amazing <3

Offline Blush

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:40:17 pm »
Yeah, she checked all that. She was one of the people that waited for registration to open to sign up after it was closed. So, she has been really wanting to get her account set up. She has been patient and waited a few days for a code and for a reply from FH staff already too.

But this has happened to a lot of people and most just stopped trying to get accounts after a while.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:41:50 pm »
You should PM a mod about this rather than post it on the help board, your chances of them replying faster are better if you PM.

You are amazing <3

Offline Blush

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 06:45:28 pm »
I am an older member and I really don't play anymore. I just make tutorial videos for my channel. So, I was unsure of which mod would reply the fastest or be the most helpful. I don't even know if they can do anything about it at all. From my experience with games, you have to be able to access the member database or server to fix this kind of problem. And I already know Kovu doesn't reply to anything. ;~;

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 06:46:37 pm »
Razmirz actually is the forum keeper and server keeper. Kovu made the game and that's about it. I would suggest PMing Red at redlinelies.

You are amazing <3

Offline Blush

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 06:58:24 pm »
Okay, message sent. Thanks for the help.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt