Author Topic: Ever Start Shaking?  (Read 4583 times)

Offline LuckyPup

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Start Shaking?
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 01:47:54 am »
Heh, our antivirus ranomly pops up telling us there's "viruses" but there never are any real ones... but I do shke in that type of situation. And randomly... sometime I have a cold chill go down my spine. Or I get excited when I'm talking or running around, and I flail my right arm and sometimes both arms. :/ Weird...
Hiya!

Offline Sinow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 10:18:18 pm »
I only start shaking whenever my friend/crush comes over, but I tend to keep it cool some how...

Offline Takawolfplayer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ... With the unrealistic wolf OC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 03:02:23 am »
I was shaking when my parents said there was a virus on the pc,LOL!

real wishes granted: http://www.real-wishes.com

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 01:44:17 pm »
I shake when going to speak to one of the mean teachers >.> I hate it, and I know they can see that I'm shaking because they start to smile slightly.

shayyah

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 07:55:37 am »
I shake all the time due to panic attacks. But one time, I was at the movies with a group of friends (it was in 3D, so things we're coming out at us.) Something randomly came out at us and I jumped and couldn't stop shaking for at least a quarter of an hour. Little to my enjoyment, everyone sitting in that row (which was only the four of us) started pissing themselves laughing.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 08:29:06 am »
I shake at this one very horrible virus. it's hit three times, and there is no antivirus we have found that is able to pick it up or get rid of it.
It's a false antivirus pretending to be a windows program. It then starts listing of a whole bunch of pretend viruses, and then starts stopping you from opening programs by saying they are viruses, even the antivirus is a virus. Then it starts putting up websites of it's own accord, because it is there to shutdown the firewall and stop you using your antivirus, and then lets all these other viruses on using these websites. And sooner or later there is nothing at all you can do with the computer.
Luckily, it hides in the temporary folders, so all you have to do is leave the computer shut off for about a week or more and it just goes away.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline JackFrost

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The strangers are simply the misinterpreted morals
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Account
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 09:21:43 pm »
I have trouble controlling anger and emotions, so I shake when either are strong, same when I'm terrified so I end up looking like I'm traumatized even if I'm just surprised.
I also shake when I'm hungry being that I am hypoglycemic and somewhat underweight. Any other time it's just me being cold, scared, sad, or freaking excited.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 05:25:01 am »
  Testing the new program, don't mind me.

Dang, too early I guess XD I was over excited. Please forgive this very horrible necro in the name of science. I shall accept every bite for this. I knew things would go wrong but I did it any way... I just like to test. (But I am not GLaDos either XD)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:27:02 am by *Kyugima* »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho