Author Topic: The Winged Ones  (Read 28382 times)

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: The Winged Ones
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 08:31:13 pm »
I'm sorry but i'm another realist that doesn't believe in any of this stuff :(

I believe that the mind controls all sorts of things and there is no such things like supernatural beings/paranormal beings etc.

So sorry to rain on your guys' parade but for me to believe in this stuff i'd have to see proof of these so called 'wings'

Sorry if i've offended anyone that is not my intentions at all everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am simply airing mine ^^
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 08:42:02 pm »
Techno, if a lump formed on your back were some veins and a couple main arteries were, do you think something bursting from the center wouldn't bleed? And to you realists,if it doesen't work we try again and again. When I tried to feel my wings under my skin, and move them , part of my back twitched. I repeated the experiment serveral time for the scientific method, for you realists, and it kept twitching. Nice, huh? And I'm gonna post a pic of were my wings meet the skin, proof. Track me down and send me to a lab to be dissected, I will break out at any cost to find whoever got me there. ;D I'm human-ish, too!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:43:49 pm by DJTrancix »

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 08:52:39 pm »
Well, you saying you don't believe it doesn't matter to me. Everyone is allowed to believe what they think is real, and I'm not about to get mad at someone who doesn't think this is real. And if you're trying the spell you have to really believe it's real or it wont work.
Also are you posting the picture on here, Trancix?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:02:37 pm by cheyanne »

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 10:31:53 pm »
I will, and on the site. Anyone who doesen't want it posted, tell me and I'll give a link so it is not neccessary to see it for those who are squemish or something that would mae them feel sick to see two natural parts bound together in an unnatural way.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 10:35:35 pm »
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and in this case the opinion is to believe or to not believe. I accept the nonbelievers in this their opinion. But I just don't agree. And I am going to try to get a picture up soon. I am having trouble taking one myself so I have to get a friend over to take the picture for me XD

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 10:47:01 pm »
Oh my god. I noticed like...3 or four bumps on my back this morning. And they hurt like fire! And, they're so itchy. (Fighting the urge) Anyway to help the itchyness? QUESTIONS: Does it have to be on a Full Moon? Do you have to hold a feather? :P

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 11:35:27 pm »
it doesn't have to be on a full moon, and some spells require a feather but not the one on the winged onez site. don't scratch or lean your back on anything, and don't sleep on your back. Glad it worked for you ^^

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 09:16:41 pm »
I leaned on my back. DID THAT CHANGE EVERYTHING? D:

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 09:32:45 pm »
it just means you might have slowed your wing growth a bit. don't worry, i've done that too... but not for more than a few minutes x3
it depends on how long you were leaning, but I'm sure it wont stop growth.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2012, 09:38:51 pm »
I've been wondering; I toss and turn as I sleep to how do I stay off my back ? DX What should I do? Tie myslef down, glue my stomach down or what. Please help me before 4:30 ES.... If its too soon, anytime before 9:00's good....