Author Topic: Lost Clan.... //Open and Accepting.//  (Read 19717 times)

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Clan.... //Open and Accepting.//
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2012, 01:35:25 am »

Name~ Thornface
Age~ 30 moons (2 years and 6 months)
Mother and Father~ Unknown
Gender~ Tom
Rank Request: Loner
Other: Has scar across his left eye.

Name~ Clawpelt
Age~ 30 moons (2 years 6 months)
Mother and Father~ Unknown
Gender~ Tom
Rank Request~ Loner
Other~ Claw across his side.

KIN FOR BOTH~  Lionflower

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2012, 01:36:37 am »
I'll post images soon.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2012, 01:42:33 am »
Thornface mewed to his brother. "I scent her Claw. I want to know what she has being doing all these days with out her big brothers." he meowed in a laughing matter. He growled as he heard Lion's fimilar mew wondering what was down in the badgar set they were in. Thornface flicked his tail-tip to tell his brother to stay silent.

Claw heard his long lost sister mew. He stayed quiet as he followed his twin brothers lead. "She has no idea who we are anymore I bet you." he meowed full of laughter and sarcasam.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2012, 08:23:28 am »
Come on Ebony \:P))

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2012, 09:55:40 am »
sorry ^^ ))

"Becouse I love him! I want to be with him everywhere! Till he or me dies," She yowled at him with full of anger. "If Lion were a loner and was trying to kill you, What you would do? Don`t let her in clan?" She yowled at him, her claws were out. Locks them in ground, don`t really wants to use them. "But it`s your choise. If you can`t let him in clan, I will leave, and you will lose a deputy," She frowns once again and walks off.
"What he said?" HorrorClaw looked at her.
"If he can`t let you in clan, I will leave clan, for you. I want to be with you," She smiles at him as licks his cheek.
"But you can`t do that," He looks at her worried.
"I don`t care. It`s my only choice." She looks at him.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2013, 02:56:07 am »
Thornface stayed deep in the ground by his brother Clawpelt. "Keep you voice down." he hissed at his brother. The tom and his brother had tracked their sister to this clan and doubted she would remeber them.

"Fine." he growled. I am older why is this scraggly young tom in charge. His thoughts burned into his mind and his anger was pulsing.

Lionflower sat beside Hawkstar. Her tail swept swiftly over the ground moving leaves as it swept. "I am getting tired she said drowsily.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2013, 11:25:54 pm »
((Don't worry Hawky will let him join in the end xD)) He spat back at Ebony, "You wouldn't trust him if you were attacked by him..." He sat down, his tail swishing.. He looked at Lionflower and sighed, "Let gets you back to the clan," Hawkstar lifted himself onto his paws, and turned to the direction of the clan, but he waited for Lionflower.

(YAY! This rp is not dead! And I've got a new name...This is just Puppy 12...)

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2013, 02:21:11 pm »

Name: Brindlepaw
Personality:
~Loyalty~ Brindlepaw is a rather loyal young tom. He would do anything for the clan, but when it comes to the Warrior Code, Brindlepaw doesn't know why Medicine Cats are not aloud kits. So he decides to ignore that rule. He would do any thing to rescue his leader.
~ Anxious Side~  Brindlepaw can be very anxious at times, when it comes to gathering, or meetings. He can be very playful at times, and bubbly, but he likes to keep to himself really.
~Friendlyness~ Brindlepaw is very friendly, and trusting, but when it comes to cats he doesn't know, he can be very alert and anxious.
History: Brindlepaw was born in Lost Clan. His mother was called, Breezetail, and his father was, Colaclaw. He was raised by them two, until he was 6 moons old. He then became granted a Apprentice, which he took kindly. One day, when they were travelling on a mountain, Brindlepaw mewed to her mother. He was trailing behind her, with the loud mew, Breezetail was surprised. And she stumbled on the edge, and then the earth gave away beneath her... Brindlepaw always blamed him for his mothers death. With Breezetail dead, Colaclaw was very sad, and lonely, so he left the clan...
Brindlepaw thought his father, was the best cat ever, so he aimed to be like him.. Strong powerful..

Mate: "Ew! Ew! Ew NO!"
Crush: "Ew! Nope!"
Kits: "Dude... I'm to young."
Other: "Wha?"
Rank Request: "Medicine Cat Apprentice!"
Rp Sample: The blazing sun easily, aimed at the den that Brindlepaw was silently, resting in. "Brindlepaw! Hollytail was bitten by a fox! Come help!" Gorsewhiskers soft voice could be heard. "Hollytail? Oh, coming..." Brindlepaw sighed, heaving himself to his white paws. He saw the whining Tabby cat, on the floor, red liquid oozing from her leg. "Hum, I will get cobwebs, and some Poppy Seeds." Brindlepaw mewed, sprinting off to the den.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2013, 11:08:25 pm »
(FOUND OUT HOW TO POST PICS! :D)

Name:WinterPelt
Personality:WinterPelt is a very careing Warrior.She will protect the clan with her life and if the leader was ever in danger,she would fight the other warrior off.Even if it took her life.She can be shy at new faces at times but if you get to know her she would talk to you more often.If anyone gets on her bad side-you'll wish you've never done what you did to get her there in the first place.
Mate:None but is looking
Crush:None yet
Kits:None but dosent mind having any
Rank Request:Warrior
RP sample:
WinterPelt sniffed the air,looking for any sings of prey.She caught the scent of a Thrush and follwed the scent untill she got close enough to get hidden.She sunk below the grass and crept forward.She sprang and felt feathers aginst her paws.She brought the Thrush up to her muzzle and bit its spine,she felt its body go limp and sat up.She trotted back to the clan and droped it on the fresh kill pile along with the rest of the hunting patrol.She walked over to the warriors den and lawed down the started to watch the sun set.She layed her head on her paws and after a while she fell asleep along with the other warriors.

Name:SageWhisker
Mother:Unknown
Father:Unknown
Clan:SageClan (random clan he was in)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:40:22 pm by tana »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2013, 03:31:02 pm »
Both accepted.))

Meep Meep.