Author Topic: Lost Clan.... //Open and Accepting.//  (Read 19411 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Clan.... //Open and Accepting.//
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2013, 04:12:59 pm »
Alrighty :D))
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2013, 11:14:09 pm »
Lionflower nodded and flicked her tail hitting her mate in the face. She smirked and walked in the direction of ca,p. Her eyes were closing drowsily. "Ahh..." she trailed off and collapsed.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2013, 12:45:49 am »
WinterPelt sat down in her den and watched the clan.She layed her head on her paws and started to close her eyes.She fell asleep and She woke in a shadowy place and she though Is this the Dark Forest? she looked around and turned and saw a cat with a sleek Black pelt jump onto her back and bite the back of her back.She hissed and threw him off. "Who are you and what was that for?!" she arched her back and puffed out her fur. (Ima add a new char naow :P)[ The Black cat sat down and frowned."I am SageWhisker, your mothers brother." The cat glared at WinterPelt as she hissed. "Then why did you attack me?!" she stoped hissing for a moment and glared back at him."I hated your mother and she hated me.Now you should wake up before your clan suspects something." SageWhisker flicked his ear and WinterPelt woke up.[/colorShe felt the pain in her back and she sat up and licked her pelt
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:50:39 am by tana »
???? ??? ?????

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2013, 03:02:31 am »
Thornface and Clawpelt stayed in the dense pine forest where they lived with their murderous clan. They together were bound by a botherhood that couldn't be unbroken. Their sister always hated their intentions and interest in other cats blood. Her scars proved that though they couldn't be seen.

Lionflower woke up in a forest with starry cats running and hunting. A starry cat that looked like herself approached. "Hello my dear daughter." The starry cat purred.
"Mother?" Lionflower asked bewildered. "Is it my time?" She added the question.
"No dear one. I have come to tell you darkness is upon they lurk in the shadows of trees." Her mother warned, but quickly faded away.
"Mother...." she yelled, but she was gone. Lionflower was left in this place which was StarClan's hunting grounds.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2013, 04:33:28 am »
WinterPelt licked her wounds and heard a voice in her head.Its must be that cat agian...She frowned. "Ill leave you and not harm you if you do somthing for me." "What would that be?" she replied. "If...You kill someone for me..." she hissed "No!Never!" He scratched WhitePelts muzzle."Then ill keep hurting you."

(Color hint: SageWhisker
WhitePelt)
???? ??? ?????

Offline rocroo755

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2013, 08:36:25 pm »
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=601&tbm=isch&tbnid=nOWV9wmwX7VeFM:&imgrefurl=http://warriorsroamingtheforest.webs.com/earthclan.htm&docid=Y7J77QBDmBaBCM&imgurl=http://nightwhispersden.webs.com/Jayheart.jpg&w=600&h=401&ei=zQz3UOfULsW20AHfioHoDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=131&dur=309&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=132&ty=132&sig=105618947537048701253&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=209&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:85
Name: Silverstep
Personality: Silverstep has always been sweet, kind and loving. She doesn't like to fight and she hates it when others do.  She loves kits and always keeps her family close to her heart. Silverstep believes and has a firm faith in StarClan, making her always see the bright side of every situation. Optimistic, sweet and never at a loss for words, she reaches out and touches hearts.
History: Silverstep's parents, siblings and best friends died in a horrible forest fire. Ever since then, anyone she loved, she kept close. Her mentor helped her in her path to becoming a warrior, and then was killed by badgers on the night of SIlverstep's vigil. Silverstep is still optimistic and bright, and hopes for an apprentice of her own someday.
Mate: N/A
Crush: None Yet
Kits: None, but would like to have some.
Other:
Rank Request: Warrior
Rp Sample. Can Be short.: The flames licked at Silverstep's fur as she was pressed to the edge of the cliff, one more step and she would fall. The smoke burned her eyes and a howl escaped her throat. "Please, StarClan," she begged, "please, please, please, please..." it became a chant in her mind as the flames of the forest fire continued to close arund her. Her parents, her friends, her family all burned to death on the ground. She yowled desperately and jolted awake, panting. "Just a dream, Silverstep, just a dream..."
"I make music for ears, not for eyes-" Adele

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2013, 02:59:52 pm »
Accepted, and LIONFLOWERS DEAD!!?!?!?! D:))

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2013, 01:35:47 am »
No I'm not.....

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2013, 09:10:43 am »
Oh... Phewsh...))

Hawkstar watched Lionflower collapse suddenly, on the floor. "LIONFLOWER!" He mewed, nuzzling her shoulder trying to  wake her up. "Lionflower?" He whispered, looking around worried. "You can't be dead!" He mewed, breathing in and out heavily.

((Short!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2013, 12:15:05 pm »
Her eyes blinked open. "Hawkstar." She purred.