• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Lif
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 07:42:16 pm »
I hate multiplayer when I'm a carnivore because if I kill somebody then everyone blames me. And I know I was trying to find a wolf totem pole as a fox and these wolves would not. stop. following me! It was so annoying. And it's weird that rabbits can kill bears.... oh well.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 10:25:59 pm »
Mew, usually when I go to play on Lif for a little while, I can only handle a few rounds. xD There's always that one kid named "Killer" or "Gore" who runs around on his wolf character and slaughters everyone and everything, including fellow wolves and their pups.

Granted, stuff happens in the wild, and it's not necessarily a 'fair' game, but it's a little rough at times. I'm just like, "Bro, fo' reals? >.>"

However, I have found that playing your cards right as a certain species has its advantages.
-For rabbits, you're the only ones who can take advantage of the burrows. That said, you can hide from predators (assuming there are no killer rabbits), and if they decide to not leave the entrance of the burrow, you can still kill them. You've just gotta find that sweet spot near that entrance that the predator can't bite into, but you can actually still kick them, and eventually kill them without getting a scratch on you.
It's pretty nice. xD
- For wolves, it's best to join a pack, frankly. You can hunt for one another, and it's nice defense.
- And deer, numbers are the name of the game. xD Make bros, eat food, look out for one another's backs. Simple as that. xD Much of the same goes for the other species, as well.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 12:57:01 am »
I love to play this game. :3 My name is often Hugrf. I got the hang of the game pretty well. Heh, by the way, if its turning night, just press D to bring it back to daylight! Simple as that.
Also, they should add stuff like squirrels that can climb trees for protection, chipmunks, and stuff like that. They should also make it for players to customize themselves, or even be a certain animal in the beginning.
Ha, I am rarely ever killed in multiplayer as a rabbit, that's why I stay a rabbit male.
By the way, if you are a male rabbit, look by the butt if you want to see something very, very strange.
I have rabbit kits often, too. Being a female rabbit sometimes, actually, is fun, too.
And as a rabbit, I can sometimes CHASE wolves and kill them, or at least try. Most often I kill them.
I like to be a fox sometimes, too. Ha, this game is fun when you get the hang of it.

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 01:24:14 am »
this game sounds like fun but i dont know how to use the controls AT ALL.and nothing else helps me find out.
work is not mine :3

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 09:51:13 am »
Mew, usually when I go to play on Lif for a little while, I can only handle a few rounds. xD There's always that one kid named "Killer" or "Gore" who runs around on his wolf character and slaughters everyone and everything, including fellow wolves and their pups.

Granted, stuff happens in the wild, and it's not necessarily a 'fair' game, but it's a little rough at times. I'm just like, "Bro, fo' reals? >.>"

However, I have found that playing your cards right as a certain species has its advantages.
-For rabbits, you're the only ones who can take advantage of the burrows. That said, you can hide from predators (assuming there are no killer rabbits), and if they decide to not leave the entrance of the burrow, you can still kill them. You've just gotta find that sweet spot near that entrance that the predator can't bite into, but you can actually still kick them, and eventually kill them without getting a scratch on you.
It's pretty nice. xD
- For wolves, it's best to join a pack, frankly. You can hunt for one another, and it's nice defense.
- And deer, numbers are the name of the game. xD Make bros, eat food, look out for one another's backs. Simple as that. xD Much of the same goes for the other species, as well.
Yeah! :3 foxes also have a nice pro in that, believe it or not, they actually have their own burrows; so it's basically the advantages of being a wolf combined with the security of being a rabbit.

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 09:54:37 am »
this game sounds like fun but i dont know how to use the controls AT ALL.and nothing else helps me find out.
Use the W,A,S,D keys to move around, press CTRL to perform an action such as eating or drinking, and press L to toggle between hostile and friendly. On the lower right, there's a little icon that shows you whether you're hostile or friendly - if you're friendly, it'll be a green icon with a paw, and if you're hostile, it'll be a red icon with three claw marks. While in friendly-mode, hitting CTRL while near other people will make you nuzzle them - but if you hit CTRL in hostile-mode, you'll attack them. It's pretty simple. :3

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 10:23:35 pm »
oohhhhh that makes mush more sense.Thanks!
Now if you don't mind me i'm going to play...the right way
work is not mine :3

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 12:12:20 am »
oohhhhh that makes mush more sense.Thanks!
Now if you don't mind me i'm going to play...the right way
Hey, no problem. ^^

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 07:53:04 am »
The greatest disadvantage in this game is how you can kill other members of your species. Gets really annoying when a greedy rabbit kills you because it's hogging the burrow. ._.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 03:57:56 pm »
@Sir_Anathema-- For real? o-o Seems I have some searching around to do... Thanks for the tip! ^.^

I agree with Lion/WolfQueen, though, since burrow-hoggers do get annoying. xD However, I will say that at least the game does cover the realistic side of inter-species competition.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||