Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 54548 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2012, 11:48:11 pm »
((Who is the "new wolf" by the way? c:))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2012, 12:13:40 am »
Whoever has the collar lol. I'm not entirely sure who that is.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2012, 12:27:32 am »
((Kira, right?))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2012, 12:36:15 am »
Yeah! There ya go lol.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2012, 02:17:00 am »
 "So, you decided to come play with us kids, hm?" The she wolf retorted as he grimaced with his golden gaze narrowed. It took him a lot of strength not to comment but he held his tongue, not wanting to blow his chance to find out what was in the building. Kira was almost completely oblivious to the presence of the darker she wolf to his side. "My name is Accalia. And that sounds good. Shouldn't be too hard to get them to look away," she said, laughing. "Humans can sure be fools. I'll meet you inside."

His gaze followed her as the black wolf that announced herself as Accalia leapt of towards the men. Automatically, he shifted over to look at the other wolf. "I guess you can play hide and seek with us. My name is Kaze," she said nonchalantly, moving forward and looking out in time to see Accalia lead away the guards.  Kira took a brief moment to watch the guards leave then returned his stare back at Kaze, only now noting she was the seemingly only would not larger then him. For some reason, he felt for some reason this wolf could be trusted.

As Kira began to open his mouth, having dozed off in his thoughts a bit, he was cut off the she wolf's "Let's go." and hastily trailed after her as she ran out of the alley, through the streets to the entrance of the building. He slid through the door way and flinched. That was it... the scent... he thought to himself. He felt the urge just to sprint off to it but held his spot, turning around as he saw the other wolf that led the guards away.

"Hey!" she whispered as she quickened her pace "There ya are. And who is this?" she gestured at Kira. He stared at Accalia suspiciously for a moment but knew there was no time for any sort of trust test. "I'm Kira..." he mumbled quietly as he averted his gaze back to the hall ahead of him. He trailed a bit behind the two, keeping up with the quick pace as best he could.

They arrived at the end of the hall and peeked into what looked like a testing room. "What's the plan?" Accalia said in a whisper, shuddering a little. It took him time to think, but Kira raised his head a bit as he began to spoke. "If we go in there, we will have to distract whatever humans are in there. Someone should lure them out of the room then turn around, locking them out. It would save the effort and time of fighting them. The other two can find the source of the scent in the meantime."

He had know this tactic like the back of his paw. It was the strategy he used to do when trying to get some of the human food for himself. Kira studied the two briefly, trying to judge who should lure them out in his head. I doubt Accalia would want to do that again. And Kaze acts like she knows a lot more about this thing that's drawing us, it would be better if she stayed. That only leaves me i guess. The thoughts raced through his mind as he shook his head to clear his conscious  This time, he knew what was at stake. He knew failure wasn't an option if he wanted to solve this mystery and the bright gleam in his eyes proved it.

((Real sorry, meant to post this yesterday but my life didn't let me lol.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2012, 03:14:57 am »
(( "but life wouldn't let me" <-- Story of my life xD
I feel guilty for not posting for pages at a time, so... Here~))

When her throat ran raw, the maiden stopped screaming, letting her body go limp and hang from the metal straps that restrained her. For a long while she stayed that way, as motionless as she was years before her awakening. Her hair hid her face from view, still dry despite having been drenched in water for years until a few hours ago, and that was due to the fact that the special chemicals were a sort of "food" to her. The liquid absorbed into her very skin like a flower sucked water from soil.

The humans had calmed down a bit, now bustling around the testing room, looking lively for once. They didn't suspect a thing.

Akarui, however, did. Just like the wolves that were steadily approaching, following her scent, she could sense them as well. They were within the building, three to four of them. I cannot help you... Not right now... I'm sorry.

She felt the cold metal biting into her wrist loosen, making a loud hissing noise before releasing her from its grasp. Then her other wrist, then both of her ankles were free. Did one of the humans press a button again? Her deep green eyes blinked thoughtfully, staring heavily at the ground. Sleeping for years, possibly centuries, had taken its toll on her. The frantic struggle from earlier left her exhausted and dizzy, similar to when you wake up and try to move around too quickly. She could barely feel her limbs, much less feel what they came into contact with. I hope this weariness goes away soon.

When she slipped down onto the ground, her knees splashed into a few inches of water. Akarui slouched over and braced her hands against the floor, creating tiny ripples. Slowly, she raised her head and searched the testing room through the glass of her chamber. After taking a moment to muster up her strength, she lifted a shaky hand and pressed it against the glass, sighing. Will you find me?
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2012, 04:59:58 am »
(( it's okay Fused, I felt bad for taking so long to get Akarui involved ^^' I was really scared you'd lose inspiration for this rp, too D:
And it's fine, Arkanis, it happens to the best of us xD
Also, guys, are Kaze, Accalia, and Kira near the testing room with Akarui in it? because I thought they were going to shut the power of the building down before getting the maiden. Unless I misunderstood and the distraction they're looking for is the electricity thing. Though Kaze already mentioned that to Accalia lol ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2012, 02:24:40 pm »
((I think it was just a random testing room. Akarui's is on the top floor :3))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2012, 01:40:48 am »
((man, hope theres an elevator. hate stairs :P. And i completely forgot about the electricity thing. *face palms* Whether they do or not im fine with it.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2012, 01:47:57 am »
((Eh, they're wolves. They'll get up the stairs in five seconds xD))
Siggie is not mine O_O