Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53992 times)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2012, 06:16:52 pm »
"Not that much," Taossul replied with a rather absent-minded smile. His heart was still pounding from the sound of the flower maiden's scream, and the faint scent was gradually growing just a tiny bit stronger. Maybe it was just his imagination, but she had to be somewhere in this city. And if she was, and if he could find her, help her escape, could he be part of a pack again? It had been years since he'd been with other wolves for more than a few days. In times like these, it was dangerous for wolves to band together, but if the maiden was real, and could truly lead them to Paradise, what wolf wouldn't want to join them? "Do you... smell something?" he asked softly, sniffing the air and half-turning. "A sweet smell, that makes you feel, well, different?" He didn't know how to explain what the flower scent made him feel. It was almost like he'd been dormant with his fake human illusion but had been brought to life, into his true wolf form. Nothing he'd ever felt could ever come close to this kind of feeling.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2012, 12:36:24 am »
(( I'll rp Akarui whenever Kaze kills the lights~ No rush, of course. xD
Are the wolves going to go in and take her, or will they run into a Lady Noble? :3))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2012, 12:55:28 am »
(( Hmm. I say we need some more drama. >:D
What do you guys think? ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2012, 12:59:40 am »
(Who's ever said no to drama? I'm all for it!)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2012, 02:14:10 am »
((Heheh. drama always makes the rp. I'm in as well.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2012, 02:36:23 am »
(( I think that was a dumb question on my part. xD Of course there will be drama!
I think what I'll do is have Lady Izora intercept the wolves as they escape. There will be a fight over Akarui, of course, but do you guys think the wolves should get away with her, or should Izora take Akarui away somewhere with the wolves chasing after her? The first would lead to Izora chasing after them, then eventually the others nobles will be after the flower as well; the latter could lead to a scenario much like some of the episodes of the anime (I think ep. 6 or 7) that involves aircraft and maybe another noble. ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2012, 08:17:51 pm »
(If the wolves escape with the flower maiden, that would be an opportunity to bring our wolf hunter characters in. But I'm open either way.)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2012, 09:14:35 pm »
Will be posting as soon as my mom gets off my computer :p lol))

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2012, 09:17:03 pm »
"Yeah.. I can smell it.." She smiled, breathing in the sweet scent. "Its the reason I came here." The Flower Maiden was always someone she wanted to see, she would do anything to protect her and keep her safe. She felt like Taossul was trustworthy, cute too. "..What do you say we hide him and follow the scent?" Yume moved her hand from her wound gently checking to see if the bullet was in her, her petite fingers touched metal, making her growl slightly.

(I agree with the idea of them escaping. I don't really know what to do with my hunter right now xD)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2012, 10:06:35 pm »
Accalia
Accalia smirked "My name is Accalia. And that sounds good." She took the small hair-ties out of her hair letting her blue hair free "Shouldn't be too hard to get them to look away." she laughed "Humans can sure be fools. I'll meet you inside." she trotted forward and waved at the three men standing at the main door "Hey! I need your help! Please!" An damsel in distress is just what the men were waiting for, they immediately ran over "What's wrong?" they said in unison. Hiding a grin she pulled of the old fashioned 'alligator tears' "There's something out in the trees. It chased me here!" She wiped her tears "Come I'll take you." The men looked at each other then nodded their head "Okay, how us where it happened." She looked back at Kaze and gave her an amused wink when the men looked away. Accalia walked at  quick-pace "Let's hurry!" she began to run ad heard the men breathing heavy behind her, Pfft, can't keep up can ya? "Hey Lady! Wait up will ya?!" Accalia lt out a hushed laugh "Hurry! It might get away!" she sprinted forward an could hear the men pushing their bodies to keep up, Shouldn't be too hard to ditch them out in the woods. Heading into the dense pines she came to a quick walk "Okay were almost there." the men were all panting heavily, just like a bunch of dogs. She then came to a slow run taking them deeper into the woods "There!" She pointed into a dark cave "Okay we'll check it out. Stay here." As soon as the men entered the shadows Accalia sprinted off back to find Kaze. In the distance she could hear the men's confused mumbles, as she ran he couldn't help but laugh.

Visit my Deviantart!