Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62703 times)

Offline katsrme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Katfeesh
    • View Profile
The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2012, 02:38:07 am »

Preset download
Name; Bellatrix (bella for short :P)
Species; Red Fox (burgundy coloration)
Gender; Vixen (female)
Age; Adult
Rank;General
Lineage; Her mother was a fairly old vixen named Koraki, and her father is unknown/ doesn't have a name.
Mate;none
Kits;none
Personality; A quiet, reserved, fox. Bellatrix nearly never is a conversation starter, and even then her sentences are short and stuttered. However, she is extremely devoted, a hard worker, and quite brave. Tell her to jump, and she would do so without question.
History; On a chilled autumn's night, the cold nipped at a brown vixen's heels as she made her way back to a dark opening upon the earth. She bowed her head and quietly entered, her pads hardly making a sound. Inside the den lay a small mass; a kit. The vixen begrudgingly lay herself down by the small bundle of fur and sighed, as it began to nurse from her.

This small kit was named Bellatrix, for the kit's mother did not want her and as such, chose a fittingly dark-sounding name. She never spoke to the young vixen as she grew up; instead communicating with short grunts or growls. The once-tiny kit grew, although she still carried a diminutive stature. At the young age of three moons (months), her mother forced Bellatrix out of the den. At that moment, she spoke the only words the vixen ever heard from her and ever would hear from her; "Get out. I don't want to see your scraggly hide again, Bellatrix!"

RP Sample; Bellatrix paced along the dirt ground; she was awaiting her chief(ess)'s command. Her abnormally large tail twitched, and her creamy brown eyes darted around the area, scanning for anything out of the normal. Her delicate little nose twitched as a flood of smells entered her nostrils; nothing unusual that she could detect.
JackTheRat/katsRme
Timezone;  Eastern Standard Time
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:43:09 pm by JackTheRat »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2012, 07:09:27 pm »
Accepted. Just sent you a pm with map passwords and the like.

Mermaid I for one will be in-game on Friday but likely not at the Christmas party. Busy maps with too much chat always give me a headache when I try to keep up -shrugs-  Hopefully this upcoming weekend will be better than the last.

On that note I have another English-speaking group I manage and chances are if I'm not hanging around the dens than I'm with the other group and feel free to pm me and I'll hop over if I can.

Offline katsrme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Katfeesh
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2012, 07:13:43 pm »
Thanks! I've actually been reading here for a while, just now perked my interest :P

onelilmermaid

« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2012, 12:22:22 am »
Okies, I will be here then. :)

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2012, 08:33:48 am »

Kialik
Species- Fox
Gender- Female
Age- Young
Rank- The Chosen
Lineage- Kialik's mother, a fox named Jinn, died shortly after giving birth. Her father, a fox named Cinko, couldn't forgive himself and ran off. Her siblings were so foolish to follow him.
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Personality: Kialik is very quiet. She doesn't speak much to the other creatures in the Coven. She has a strong determination despite this. Kialik will not stop until she gets her duty done. She's also a good listener, though she often forgets what she's told, or just didn't hear the first time.
History-
Kialik was born to Jinn and Cinko, two pure foxes. They had a total of four kits; Wim, Dion, and Eetrin--the boys--and Kialik, the only daughter. It wasn't a joyful birth, though... The boys were all sickly. Kialik had the only chance of survival. Jinn died two days later, as well. Cinko was devastated. He couldn't live now that his mate was gone. So he ran off. The foolish siblings followed with.
Kialik never fully understood what happened to her family.
RP Sample:
Kialik dug her paw slightly in the ground. Her brothers were not as exciting as she thought they would. She wondered if this meant they didn't like her. Maybe they didn't want her there? Or maybe they forgot about her? Her father never left her mother's side, as did her mother to Kialik's brothers. Whenever she came in to play, her father would make a low bark to signal her away.
They don't want me, she thought everyday. I think no one wants me... I just won't talk to anyone... I'll listen only for what I am told... Maybe then they'll want me!
Kialik still doesn't know the truth to this day.
[Forum/In-game Username]: *The*Animal*
[Timezone]: United States, Pacific Time (PST)

onelilmermaid

« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2012, 10:44:23 pm »
Anybody else here?

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2012, 06:40:44 am »
Maybe just keep waiting... I know they're still here... O_O

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2012, 05:33:09 pm »
Any one roleplaying today?

Offline Black_Veil_Brides

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Ryuk, The Shinigami
    • View Profile
    • AshPaintedWings
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2012, 07:23:36 pm »
~Picture Here~

~Name~
Onyx.

~Species~
Cape Fox & Mexican Wolf Cross

~Gender~
Male

~Age~
Young Adult

~Rank~
Guard

~Lineage~
Mother(Cape Fox) Anireas, Father(Mexican Wolf) Morouch

~Mate~
N/A But searching

~Kits~
N/A

~Personality~
Onyx, is a Extremely Protective and loyal male. He's been brought up his whole life to protect the things he believes in and the things he loves. As well as this, he is a very sly, seductive creature when he wants to be. He can be quite, quiet and keeps to himself most the time, and will only talk to others if spoken too, yet deep down inside him, he wants to feel accepted and be one of the clan, with the ones around him. He is much more protective of female than males for that fact that Ever though Females can protect themselves, he will chose to protect a Female over a male, For they are nurturers and without a female, no kits could be produced. This also playing in with his likeness of finding a mate that will accept him as part Fox. Through bring loyal for her and only her.

~story~
To say the story of Onyx is vast and long, is a understatement. To start with, Onyx was born part Cape fox, and Mexican Wolf, His parents meeting outside of their own Packs and Clans. Along with Onyx, was birthed another kit, Called Serena. With a betrayal of His mother, Serena was born full fox, For Onyx's mother had mated with a fox in her clan, and in spite of this, Serena was murdered. Onyx however was taken by his father and brought up within Avanash, the Pack his father was Lead Guard In. Throughout being young he was bound to his fathers side, for if left one of the packs wolves would Kill the half breed pup/kit. But with Onyx's father having a big build, He fought and killed any who touched his Son, even though he was a painful reminded of his once mate, who had betrayed him. As Onyx grew older, he was trained within the pack to be a guard, and this now, is what he is.
One fateful day, the packs Alpha Known as Archibald Moriarty, or Arch for short, Gathered the wolves and held a grand meeting within the large pack. His words, would be the last thing Morouch(Onyx's Father) would hear, If he didn't drive his son out the packs territory. The knowing of having a Wolf Cross in the pack, was on the verge of Ruining it's Huge reputation of having a Long, Strong Bloodline. For this, the Wolf Mix would be Killed of driven out, to never return to the Packs land, and Never have contact with his father again. At this, Morouch would look at his son with loving eyes, filling with tears, To leap from his perch, and Cast his Boy out of the lands. Onyx, can remember everything that happened that Day, As the the rain soaked his pelt, and the lightening filled the heaven, he can remember his Fathers agony filled howl, as he stood on the Territory's edge and warned his son with his Death, if he were to return. Onyx would never return, and try to forget his past, yet couldn't. Setting out, The Wolf Fox mix, would stumble across many Packs and Clans, And be made to leave for he was not a full breed. All he longs is to be accepted by one Clan, so he can actually be one, once again with his kind, Well.. Half his kind. Onyx waits, and searches for a Mate, he can protect, Love, Lust for Day and night, to be his, and Only His. For a female to accept him and fall in love with him, as he would for her. He longs, He searches, And Yet he's not found what he looks for.

~RP Sample~
As the crescent moon cast a ominous glow over the land his eyes filled with dread and pain. A down pour opening from the heavens to soak his coat completely. Mud mixing with stale blood that had been past spilled on the terrain. As The packs ears flattened and turned to face him, Onyx froze. His bright amber eyes Set on his father as he rose slowly from his perch and leapt from it, Hackles raising slowly, tail flicking slowly his father started to approach him. Onyx shook his Muzzle quickly. With a enormous rasping howl from his fathers jaws, he lunged forward. Racing towards him. Onyx Gasped, turning and starting to bolt away form his father. The mud flicking from under his back paws as he sped away, towards the edge of the packs territory. Panting, he tried to outrun his father as he reached the boarder Line, Leaping into the rivers waters and swimming across, with the little strength he had left. Raising on the opposite side, Onyx turned to gaze as his father who was resisting to cry for his son. With a lasting howl, he warned him with his death for if he would return to the lands, he knew his fate. As he turned Onyx threatened to cross the waters again to his father but knew he couldn't. Instead, still in shock he ran, as far and as fast as he could away from the Territory he once knew as his hold. The lands Of Avanash. Onyx Sighed loudly as he sobbed, He would grow, and he would find what he looked for. He would find another Home. He would belong. And He would Die Trying. Betrayal, Agony, Hate, Would push him to succeed.

~Forum/In-game Username~
Forum: Black_Veil_Brides
In-Game: BlackVbrides

[Timezone]
(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Thanks for reading c:

Onyx
Ingame:BlackVBrides
Forum:Black_Veil_brides
Youtube:AshPaintedWings
Tumblr:AshPaintedWings.Tumblr.com

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2012, 10:45:00 pm »
Why hello there Arch :) or Onyx in this case.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)