Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62054 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting]
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2012, 08:20:02 pm »
I agree with Tangle & blue. We can always just download the newest verson when the time comes, for now you could just let them go and see what happens. Also it may help you find out exactly what might be wrong if some others see what yoour talking about, they could do some searching as well.
 just thought I would put my two sense in  ^^

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting]
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 08:53:59 pm »
Well here are the files (also putting them on the front page) Meowzers your Preset download kept leading me to a Tangle preset. -idk- so I could put it in the preset pack. Could you maybe repost the link though so I can edit the downloads later?

Two separate downloads for the maps becuase Mediafire wanted me to pay money to host larger files and I was like "I'm a poor college student so bite me". I apologize for the inconvenience to you though.

Three maps aren't included their portals are in the Castle Courtyard this is on purpose since they are used for other roleplays of mine. Likewise if you ever see strangers talking Swedish in the courtyard don't freak out. We just share a courtyard with my other group :P

Castle Kinross / Isle St Serf and Fingals Cave are all having object issues are the moment so they will be updated as soon as I get the issues worked out.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:47:18 am by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2012, 10:41:23 pm »
Right, so we had a little mishap with Arashi's preset. You guys want THIS one http://www.mediafire.com/?xbf1k6dyxzks9vy

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2012, 12:48:46 am »
Took the downloads for maps / presets down to fix lag & preset issues tonight.

I had a major freakout because I thought I lost all the map files but I just put them in the wrong place when I re-installed FH. Oops. Anyways the maps & preset downloads will be back in a few hours.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2012, 08:00:23 pm »
Alrighty downloads are on the front page again. If you didn't lag you don't need to redownload. I ran through the maps on my old netbook and didn't really have an issues with lag so hopefully this will help. Also fixed the preset file :) I also included a map to the dens on the front page and a small edit to the Healers Den for our resident StarKeeper as a winter sleeping place (because one would assume Fingals Cave to be freezing)

I'll probably be in Flourite for a while trying to recruit some new faces so pm me if you're online and I'll hop into the maps.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 08:14:10 pm »
I'd like to join I am having a friend make my fox preset now I will fill out app when I get the preset. :D

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 08:34:37 pm »
Looking foreword to it Razmouhi. ^.^

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 09:12:45 pm »
Derp I lied. Hero is a liar. Even if you didn't have lag issues re-dowload the following and replace the old maps. Some slight edits.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fz2pft9afv9iqt0

Everyone that had lag issues / hasn't downloaded anything yet look on the front page from the downloads.

Offline Krimzen

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:24 pm »
A-hem. The Cassie has arrived. >;3

Adorable icon by Outputt on FA <3

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 09:36:33 pm »
CASSIE CASSIE CASSIE!!!! -tacklehugsforever- Omg asdfghjkl; X3 So happy! Hi Cassie! Are you gonna join?! OMG YOU SHOULD IT WOULD BE LIKE THE OLD DAYS! -spazzing too hard- Now we need Toru and then the old gang is back!

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran