Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62055 times)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #290 on: January 27, 2013, 05:00:59 am »

Name: Zimmerman
Species: Red fox
Lineage: His Mother and father were coven leaders, back in Australia. He was relocated to Loch Leven to "help" the Red Fox population grow. His Parents had a beautiful bloodline. Both were Pure Red Foxes, with no mix introduced. His family members were pure as well. His blood hasn't been tainted with other breeds, though he is not judgmental to those that have been.
Personality:  Zimmerman is spunky. He is smart and quick. He Sometimes is the type to speak before thinking, but for the most part he is very easy to get along with.  He is Bouncy and polite. His Accent can woo, even the most Stubborn females. He isn't a loner, and loves company, though, it can take him a long while to get to know a female. He isn't usually persuaded to fight easily, unless it directly affects him, or his coven. Then this Australian fox, will bring out an evil that's so far, "down Under" that it shouldn't be released.  

History:Zimmerman hasn't had a hard life at all. He was brought up in a large coven, surrounded by family. He parents were the leaders, but never had to act in a harsh manner. Australian Foxes for the most part are rather docile. He doesn't have any bad memories of his childhood. The only thing that plagues him, is the fact that his misses his down under home. He was Captured, and brought to Loch Leven to reproduce. He doesn't like being alone, and is in search of a family to keep him warm at night.

RP Sample: The sunlight awoke Zimmerman from his sleep, as it shined in through the trees. His nest was warm and cozy, and he almost refused to pull himself out of the bed. He yawned, allowing a small quick breath to squeak from his mouth. He pushed himself to his feet, and encouraged his body to stretch to its fullest, before padding out into the open. The weather was wonderful, and the crisp cool air, made him more alert and even a bit hungry. The wind began to blow, and the tantalizing breeze, seemed to bring Zimmerman to life. He began bouncing around, and tucking his tail behind him, in excitement.-

In-Game Username: danger zone
Forum Username: Zar
Timezone: EST (USA)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 04:54:15 pm by Zar »

Offline sydpid110

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Tigers are the majestic kings of the forest . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2013, 04:53:45 pm »
I have a question. Have I been accepted? I haven't seen a reply, and sorry for my misreading and un-activity if I was. If there was something wrong with the character you want me to change, I'll change it. Anyway, if you reply back soon, I may be able to make the roleplay today.
Rawr!
~Aurora

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2013, 05:00:20 pm »
Sorry about my in-activity, but by the looks of all the recent posts, it doesn't seem like I'm the only one. Will anyone else be roleplaying today?

You're most likely accepted, but you still might want to talk with Canton.

Offline sydpid110

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 02, 2013, 05:10:35 pm »
Sorry about my in-activity, but by the looks of all the recent posts, it doesn't seem like I'm the only one. Will anyone else be roleplaying today?

You're most likely accepted, but you still might want to talk with Canton.

If anyone else gets on, I'm waiting at the Cape, so come and get me because from what I can tell, I'll probably get lost. :P
Rawr!
~Aurora

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 02, 2013, 05:11:37 pm »
I'm on, but I might wait for more to get on.

{Yesh, you might. It's very confusing xD)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #295 on: February 02, 2013, 05:36:57 pm »
I am on if anyones interested

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline sydpid110

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 02, 2013, 06:05:25 pm »
I've waited a while, and I think more of you are on in-game, than on the forum, so I'm gonna go in just for a peek.

EDIT: Now my little preview is over.

EDIT #2: I'm going to work on something until people (foxes) begin to get on or if I'm accepted. I'm enthusiastic about this roleplay.  :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:14:30 pm by AuroraTiger »
Rawr!
~Aurora

Offline SnowWolf5552

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Cardinalwing10
    • theferalwolf
    • View Profile
    • Exulansis
« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2013, 12:16:08 am »
http://icefox999.deviantart.com/#/d5tmh6e
[Name] Ikari
[Species] Red Fox
[Gender] Female
[Age; Kit, Young, Young Adult, Adult, Elder] Young Adult
[Rank] Rouge
[Lineage] Unknown
[Mate] N/A
[Kits] N/A
[Personality; At least four sentences please] Ikari is a silent, isolated fox but is protective. She will protect anything precious to her such as friends. She hates fighting and listens to authority, but she can get into fights and ends them quickly. Ikari also has a soft spot for kits and cute things. She is often quiet around new surroundings.
[History; At least three sentences please] Ikari was taught and raised by another rouge since she could think. She had left the rouge once the outcast died. She taught herself how to climb trees, swim and speak, as the other rouge had taught her everything else. Ikari wished to make a family, but failed.
[RP Sample; At least four sentences please] Ikari looked up at the night sky, thinking back to when she was a kit, when she had taught herself how to swim. (Flash Back.) She grunted as she pulled herself out of the water at the last second. "I'm never going to learn." Ikari complained to a stump. The rouge smiled softly as that thought vanished as she remembered what her caretaker had said. "Never give up, no matter how hard it may seem, Ikari." She had said. Ikari shook her head, going back and trying to swim. (Flash Back End.) Ikari smiled softly as the memory faded back to the pool of memories that she hid in the back of her mind.
[Forum/In-game Username] SnowWolf5552.
[Timezone] Central U.S.A.

Offline Accsessery

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "A females heart breaks like glass"
    • View Profile
    • Opaquel's dA
« Reply #298 on: February 03, 2013, 03:32:45 am »
was I accsepted?
Happy Pigs
Flying Narwhals

Offline sydpid110

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 03, 2013, 08:19:07 pm »
was I accsepted?

I haven't been accepted, nor Lunar or anyone else recently, so I guess we'll all just have to hang in there a little while longer. My anticipation is growing...
Rawr!
~Aurora