Author Topic: What do you like about FH?  (Read 4556 times)

UncleSmithers

Re: What do you like about FH?
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 09:55:21 pm »
I love the creativity and freedom you have with making characters. And the fact so much work is put into this game, but it's still completely free. It amazes me :'D

I also love the community; even though I'm pretty new here, so many people seem really nice and whatnot. 8D

JazzForLife

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 08:36:33 pm »
I like how easily you can make friends. My IRL friends aren't really into the wolves and lion stuff. Or even downloadable games for that matter. So I don't want to sit around doing nothing. In Bonfire Island you can run up to someone, or maybe even a group. Now sometimes they do get freaked out (lol) but mostly I can have a conversation with them, and then, bam! Added them to my buddy list ^^

Offline NightShade.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I had text, til' I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 04:09:12 am »
What I like is you can chat. make characters and the most of all........... Its kinda cartoony!

So I can make a charrie named peanut butter and jelly :3

Account ingame: Nightshade.
Deviantart: CeruleanCube

Wudiin

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 02:16:38 am »
The freedom and creativity, I love making my own mini maps and having the freedom of speech (of corse with limitations so people don't harass people) you can almost edit your character in every possible way... Thats why I love this game :)

Offline Chibikiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 07:18:13 pm »
Many have said it already, but i too like the creativity, and the fact that mapmaking and presetmaking is easier than what it was in Impressive title. I never learned to make maps in that game, or presets.. tho all i had was paint (photoshop etc confuse me xD), but in this game i have managed to make maps, and even presets with paint :-* that's what i like about Fh too, you can make presets with paint(correct me if im wrong btw, but i think you needed some other art program for making presets in Impressive title?).

I also like the freedom and the fact that there is absolutely no goals or objectives, if i don't feel like doing anything, i can just go sit somewhere and watch the sun to set/rise.
There is no grinding, no levelling no obsessing over gear and stuff like that.
Character customisation is also really good with all the options to chance the widh and height and, well you know :3, it's good.

I also love all the emotes :D, and the movie tool is awesome, even tho atm it doesnt save the movies.

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 04:57:42 pm »
I too love this game for creativity, but I also adore the music and environment. It's lovely. Also, the game's a good way to spend time adventuring in roleplays and powerplays. Also chatting and playing hide&seek or anything like that is cool too. I like this game more even than WQ. So good job about it!
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 06:51:32 pm »
FeralHeart is special game for me. It lets us roam in 3D world where pretty much anything can happed. In other words: Let you imagination roam free :D
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.

DreamerDay

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 07:00:40 pm »
Dude, you need to stop. Like, not trying to be rude...but it's annoying.