Author Topic: Issue.  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Scarr

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Issue.
« on: December 05, 2012, 05:42:09 pm »
Greetings everyone.
I'm wondering where to begin. How to start this.
Alright, well its quite obvious why I'm writing this. I want preferably all my close friends to know whats happening.
I myself must leave Fh for a while. To be honest I haven't got a clue how long that will be. A month, two months? No idea, but I know that I will come back.
I have family issues to solve out, and that will take me some time, since I'm all alone in this.

I currently have nothing. No one and nowhere to go.
My current state is as follows, I am broke, I have no internet, I have no Tv (not that important to me but still) No house, No family.
I have nothing.

However I will sort it out, I ain't that easy to break. (Although those faceplants are killing me ;] )
So, hopefully I will see you all, my dear friends, pretty soon.

To you, my dear friend. I am sorry. I just hope that you'll still be here when I come back. I am once again sorry. Keep strong, stay calm, sleep more and eat stuffz! Be happy.

I will do my best to drop in on the site, if you want to keep contact, send me PM's and I will try my best to reply when I can.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Farewell.

Scarr's out.

Ufa? ka?demu - Szlachetnie.
Nie ufa? nikomu - Bezpiecznie.
Earn my trust~

Bunnies!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Issue.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:47:50 pm »
I feared this. I felt a knot in my stomach..
I hope everything sorts itself out, one way or another. You know what I think already, I don't think I need to say much more.

Stop tripping. Avoid the faceplants.
I'll be here once you return, which will hopefully be soon.

Merry Christmas, happy new year.
Take care, love.
RETIRED.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 06:53:47 pm »
Oh dear, this is quite heart breaking :( I hope you get everything sorted out soon though, I really do. I didn't know you but I find no hurt in wishing you some good luck and love in getting back on your feet. I'm sure many of your friends won't forget about you and will be waiting with open arms when you get back.

Merry Christmas and happy new year darling!! <3

You are amazing <3

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 07:01:43 pm »
Maybe this will cheer you up:

Merry Christmas 8)

Offline awesomelyodd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Life is too short to drink cheap beer
    • sirawesomelyodd
    • Awesomelyodd
    • View Profile
    • LinkedIN
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 08:08:27 pm »
Dear Scarr,

I am deeply sorry to hear of such unfortunate events that are taking place in your life. No one should have to go through what you are as we speak. You know that i am familiar with such events as well, my sympathy goes out to you.
But let us not dwell upon what lies behind us and seek for that which lies before us. As long as you can keep your head up and stay strong, you will not hinder upon your own path. Things will get better if you will it to and work for it, that is something i have learned within my own life.

""I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me."" -- Dr. Seuss

This is a quote that has inspired me through some of the toughest times of my life when i too was removed my household(s).
Accept things as they come and continue to grow upon your faith and your hope, and fate (or God if your religious) will guide you to a better place.

Also, you DO have people who care about you. It may not feel like it, but i have learned the hard way that sometimes it takes losing everything in order to "see" what you really have and who really cares. Do not view this event in your life as a burden, but rather embrace it as an opportunity for change and and learn from it what it offers to be learnt. If no one cared about you, nor i or anyone here (in the virtual world) or anyone else would have taken the time to write you a message.

Take care of yourself, My prayers with you.
If you wish to contact me via something else, drop me a message whenever you can.

--Awesomelyodd (Sir Felix)

Offline Scarr

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 08:37:08 pm »
Thank you everyone.
Ressy, thank you and I'm sorry yet again. You know what I have to do and why.
Bloo. - Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate this.
FeralFireHeart - That picture was great. I had a great laugh. Something hard to come by lately.
Oh Felix. My dear friend.~
I know what you have been through, I know it was difficult for you. I would agree, no one should go through such problems, yet people do.
Life can be so unfair at times. We both know that. Aye, I know things will take time and I will work for it. You know I will.
Yes I know, cherish the little things that one has. I know that even if I lost everything, I still have you guys. Friendship is what matters the most.
My time is coming to a close. I will drop by on the forums when I can. As for now this is the only way of contact as my mobile has free internet, yet I need to top it up soon. However once I find a place to stay and aquire my laptop back I will contact you.
Thank you yet again, for the thought. - You have no idea how much that means to me.

Over and out.

Ufa? ka?demu - Szlachetnie.
Nie ufa? nikomu - Bezpiecznie.
Earn my trust~

Bunnies!

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:16:11 am »
Scarr, I am very sorry to see you go. Sure we haven't talked recently, but that doesn't mean we are not friends. We all send our love with you. I hope things even out for you eventually.    

~Let the family memories go with you~

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 12:27:14 am »
I may not know you, but that doesn't make me feel any less sorry for your current situation. I hope things get better for you!

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 01:57:40 am »

I'm sorry about the hard-ships you're going through, I've gone through some of the same things and I know how much it can suck. But I also know visiting FH when ever the opportunity arises can really help cause the people here are amazing and have your back no matter what; they make you feel like you're still part of something that will last no matter what's going on around you.
I hope you come back to us soon man, hang in there and good luck with everything.
"Huehue"

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 02:25:49 am »
This is terrible. :c I hope things straighten up soon.
Don't worry, you'll be okay. Never give up on anything, even in your darkest hours.
As Ferrin said... 10% luck... 20% skill... 15% concentrated power of will... 5% pleasure, 50% pain... 100% reason to remember the name. :)

Stay strong.