Author Topic: DRAGON CHARACTERS PLEASE?  (Read 10736 times)

Narkeen

Re: DRAGON CHARACTERS PLEASE?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 07:52:07 am »
It is. They paused production for a while because of real-life situations.

That and two of the creators moved...

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 11:52:33 am »
I don't know about you all, but I would jump at the chance of dragons! I heard Aro'kai is NEVER coming out, so... :P
AroKai is indeed gonna come out some time, Feesh and other coders got busy with Real Life maybe?

Thought yeah, bat wings have been added, so now you can make a dragon if you wish. Though you'd have to use the canine model.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Tazmania

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me Tazz :3 (Or Tazzer)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 12:10:48 pm »
Want dragons & loads more /than Aro'kai/?
Wait for Everlost
http://theeverlost.proboards.com/
Put a gun to my head, pull the trigger. And you die, because I'm death.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 11:51:06 am »
Also there is this coming out in this year, a game names rarrentyme, based completely on dragons, there's a whole team of users helping to create this project!

Deviantart: http://rarrentyme-group.deviantart.com/

Im an admin myself, and i have been working hard for this game. Want a quick, not finished snapshot?:

You will be able to breathe fire, have a few different types or roar, fight, customize your character and MORE!
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2013, 03:47:20 pm »
Er, was it really necessary to make the title in all caps, let alone post in all caps..?

As it is, this is suppose to be a realistic game. Also in the interview Kovu plainly said No to wings.
If he said no to wings.... Why are there wings in game?
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 04:30:46 pm »
I think it was because there the hightest percentage saying no, there were less people saying no than all the other options and I think it was quite a high percentage too.

onowl

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2013, 12:00:32 am »
Why is everything with you children a race or a competition? XD I'm more than happy to offer advice or small tips or even small code snippets to anyone. But it's really upsetting to see people comparing games. Let's all be friends. :C Every game, I'm sure, has it's own special touch! As I/the Aro'kai staff have no wishes of abasing fellow humans or their projects, I wish everyone the best of luck.

Now onto the subject of this thread (as I don't believe it was meant to talk about my game LOL Also, to make something clear, believe nothing unless it comes from me or the official Aro'kai forums, thank you <3), I apologize if I repeat anyone, as I haven't read every single post. XD

FeralHeart is KovuLKD's project, to do with what he likes. There will always be those who remain displeased at what he adds, or doesn't add. Being a programmer comes with the package of "Darned if you do, darned if you don't." Last I heard, FH was only meant to be felines and canines. c:

Also in regards to the wings: when it came down to it, 2/3 of the community wanted wings, 1/3 didn't. Ultimately for Kov it came down to "Is it worth upsetting 1/3 of the community for wings?" and I believe the decision, by now, has been made clear. xD;