Author Topic: Warriors of the City Streets (Open And Accepting!)  (Read 2848 times)

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Warriors of the City Streets (Open And Accepting!)
« on: December 20, 2012, 06:52:48 pm »
Huge cumulonimbus clouds roll in on the night sky; blocking even the full moon. A harsh wind blows violently through the city and ruffles your tattered fur. You shiver and curl up into a tiny ball of fluff, but your temperature remains unchanged. A small blur of black and white dashes past you and startles you to your paws. Shortly behind it, you hear loud pawsteps in the opposite direction. You turn your head to see a huge stampede of cats. You then look down the pavement in the opposite direction to take a look at the blur you had seen before. That blur was a cat as well. But where are they going? Why are they following it? You are afraid of what may happen if you go, but you decided to follow the crowd.
     You are taken to the far end of the city through alleyways you had never seen before; buildings you never knew existed. They finally ceased at the top of a tall, old abandoned building. It must have been as old as the city itself. There were huge holes in the walls and ceiling where what tiny bit of the stars and moon that weren't hidden behind the massive storm clouds leaked through. You gaze around in amazement. Who are these cats? What are they doing? The group you had followed was greeted (not so friendly-like) by another similar in size. They exchange cold stares, but sit down near each other regardless. The tiny she-cat you had seen leading the stampede whom you guess is the leader of one group sits next to a larger tom you guess is also a leader, but of the other.
     You remember how you had led the life of a house cat until you were left behind by your humans. They weren't the nicest (which is probably how they forgot you), but life in a human's den was much easier and luxurious than living alone in the streets having to fend for yourself. The collar your owners had given you has already torn off, though, from a close encounter with the neighbor's dog shortly after they had moved away. You figure you can blend in, right? Living in a clan would be much safer and easier than being a small cat alone in a huge city. Or at least, that's what you had guessed.
     You take small, uneasy pawsteps towards the crowd of clan cats. You try to act at least a bit brave, but you can't help from your head sinking a bit. They all turn to face you; interrupted from whatever they had been debating about. "We've been followed!" One of the toms from the small she-cat's group shouts out. Your head sinks more as you try to make yourself as small as possible. Whispers echo in the old abandoned building between friends as well as enemies. The tiny black-and-white she-cat pads towards you fearlessly. She sees you as no threat, apparently; despite her petite frame.
     "And what brings you here?" She asks in a surprisingly deep, raspy voice. She sniffs your pelt before taking a small pawstep back. Apparently the scent of your owners had faded, thankfully. Your heart beats furiously in your chest. This was your chance to live in safety; a ticket to a better life. The she-cat looks at you expectantly, and the building was filled with silence. How long have you been standing there? "Well?" She asks, becoming a bit impatient.

You dip your head in respect. "I was... looking for a group. I lost my... 'Companions'." You say a bit shakily.

"Oh? And what clan are you from?" She asks you. You swallow hard and your heart sinks in your chest. Your eyes widen as you try to think of something quickly.

"Clan? Oh, yes uh... I came from..." You gaze up at the sky for some kind of answer. Thunder had began to rumble from the clouds, and rain started coming down at a steady pace. "Erm... Rain Clan."

"I have never heard of this 'Rain Clan' before. But there is no way you could be a kittypet..." Kittypet? You assume this is the word these 'clan cats' call house cats like yourself. You decide it would be a good idea to remember that.

"Uh yes they erm... Moved and left me behind..." She began to study you. The tiny she-cat's icey-blue eyes bore into yours, and then the rest of you being.

"Hm... You seem strong enough. Would you like to join the Clan of Darkness? We could use a warrior like yourself." She decided. But the large tom pads beside her and speaks quickly before you can answer.

"No, Ravenstar. Allow the warrior to choose. It's only fair." He insisted.

"Yes, I suppose... So which will it be? Clan of Darkness - my clan - or Winter Clan?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 08:03:03 pm by Sparx »

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors of the City Streets
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 07:17:43 pm »
The Warrior Code

* Respect the ranks above you

: Never trust any humans

~ No becoming mates with any member of a rival clan

* Any kittypets, even previous members of the clan who become kittypets, will and always will be treated as enemies

: Obey your leader at all costs or be left to fend for yourself in the city, if not killed

~ We accept only the strongest and most trustworthy members. Those who cannot fight for their clan or help scavenge for food from twolegs are not worthy members of a city cat clan. There is no room for weakness in the harsh city

* Never trust a dog. Dogs either work alongside humans, or against cats

RULES

: Absolutely no Godmodding (unrealistic powers/doing anything you want in an RP) or Powerplaying (controlling another character or not allowing someone else to respond to your action)

~ Any eye color is accepted, but no wings, have a semi-realistic fur color and markings, and realistic body parts

* If you are not active for 2+ weeks with no warning ahead of time, you will be kicked

: Obey the warrior code AND the rules

~ This is a literate RP. Post at least a few sentences with decent grammar

* If your character dies, you may make another to RP as

: No killing another character without their permission

~ Please be able to download maps. We can assist you if you need help. If we get large enough, we can get one~

Form:
Code: [Select]
Character Name:
Rank Desired:
Clan:
Description (screenies appreciated):
Personality:
History (optional):
RP Sample:

.:.Clan of Darkness.:.

Leader - Ravenstar (NazoXSparx)

Deputy -

Medicine Cat -

Warriors -

Queens -

Apprentices -

Kits -

.~:Winter Clan:~.

Leader -

Deputy -

Medicine Cat -

Warriors -

Queens -

Apprentices -

Kits -

Lone Cats:

Kittypets:

For being a stray dog:
Code: [Select]
Character Name:
Rank Desired:
Description (screenies appreciated):
Personality:
History (optional):
RP Sample:

Lone Stray Dogs:

Packs:

Current Season: Winter

Prey: Scarce, as usual
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:28:26 pm by Sparx »

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors of the City Streets (Open And Accepting!)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:20:50 am »
Character Name: Mudkit
Rank Desired: Kit (and so on later)
Clan: Could I be in Clan of Darkness? :3
Description (screenies appreciated): http://postimage.org/image/gd4vrp0l9/
Personality: Shy loner. She likes to keep to herself. Determined. She wants to get any job done. Brave. She not afraid to fight. Curious. She loves to explore. Playful. She makes everything fun to herself. Mudkit also has a dark side...
History (optional): Mudkit was abandoned at a young age by her own mother, who remains unknown. She soon gained the strength to explore, but found nothing to survive off of. However, her determination led her to a group of cats and she was brave enough to ask them for her acceptance in their Clan.

RP Sample:

A lilac point cat padded down an alley, a bundle of dirty brown-white fur in her jaws. She didn't want the kit. She didn't know the father. Why did this on have to survive out of the other four, she didn't know. All that was in her mind was to rid of this kit.

She reached the end of the alley and dropped the kit with some force. The kit gave off a small mew of pain, but the mother didn't care. She just wanted her humans to love her only, not her kin. So she turned without looking back and dashed out of the alley and around the street.

The mewling kit opened her eyes after a time's pass. She blinked twice and saw the fuzzy blur of the world. She perked her ears and just heard the monsters zoom by with ease, leaving a hiss in her ears.

"Mother?" the kit mewed with a shaky voice. There was no respond.

"Mother? Mother!" she cried louder. It was fruitless. There was no cat there... No cat to comfort her.

The kit felt her stomach chew her insides. She wanted the nice milk from her mother... Why wasn't she here?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:23:23 am by Hunter »

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 01:37:14 pm »
Accepted~ You may send a group request to Warriors of the City Streets and I shall accept it.

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 04:02:33 pm »
Okay. I've done so now. Can't wait to RP! :D

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 01:10:17 am »
La BUMP :(

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 06:06:38 pm »
Is it mapped?

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 07:17:42 am »
I believe it is in the making.

Offline *The*Animal*

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm a warrior...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 12:36:42 am »
Bump. :(

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 02:44:22 pm »
Character Name: Dragonfire
Rank Desired: deputy
Clan: Clan of darkness
Description: heve got black fur and green eyes.
Personality: hes friendly and everytime ready to help. but he gets fast angry
History (optional): ones, he was ownerless- cat. then he comes to the Clan of darkness
RP Sample: I can rp in all forms, it you give me a sample.