Author Topic: Temporary-Leave [IS NOW BACK!!]  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Temporary-Leave [IS NOW BACK!!]
« on: December 21, 2012, 02:22:50 am »
hello people, it's me ShyClaws. Well this is a Temporary Leave
why am I leaving: well this is not a forever!!! I'm leaving because I'm on a project of making an IT server with my group and     
                          offer position as admin (since I been in-charge of other forum and good at designing them) anyhow I will be
                          gone for awhile maybe for couple of months o3o. But I will return so all my fluffy friends I hope you stay well
                          and everybody else in this community. I will be here for 2012 Christmas party though. May the light guide
                          You

~sincerely
       ShyClaws [/color]

WOOT~ I'm back well that was a bit faster then excepted I think i was gone for 1 months lol Im back taking a sweet long break from doing that server, pain in the butt -3- well anyhow. I can't wait to see you and everyone else in-game!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:12:40 am by ShyClaws »
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary-Leave
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:05:58 am »
maybe for couple of months o3o.

.... But but but.... but what D:
nuuuuu  :'( -grabs on to Shy's leg- But I shall miss you soo much D: You better at least make it to the Feral Heart holiday party thing so we can hang out a little before you go away for a little while. lol Well you can always link me this other website anyways :3 Once the server is up I'd love to drop by every so often. Goodluck with the project I will look forward to your return back to the forum and game Shy.
-nuzzles & gives a massive lung busting hug-
Take care buddy

puppy09

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 08:38:53 am »
Awww Bye Bye!

Wolflover87

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 09:10:21 am »
*Tackles legs* Nuuu! You aren't leaving without me! I won't let you! D'X I will hang on for my dear life if I have to!