Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37616 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((*flailflail* My gosh I'm so sorry guys! ;A; I've been really distracted and I haven't been feeling well.
On my iPod at the moment, but as soon as I can get to my laptop I'll post. Again, I'm so sorry. ;n; /sitsincornerofshame))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((Just gonna make a new post because I'm lazy. =w=;
I feel so bad for keeping you all waiting. I'm sorry ;A;))

As the Mewtwo spoke again, the only reaction Polarus made was a brief twitch of the ears. "I guess that's reasonable," she mumbled, her voice a little hard to decipher due to the fact it was practically said under her breath. She felt a little outsmarted; she wasn't exactly all brains, and was considered more of a bluffer than a thinker. "Not all Pokemon are harmless in their entirety, so I guess that makes sense. But meh~" she added, sticking her tongue out in a slightly stubborn way. The Zangoose made a mental shrug, having had sort of contradicted herself from the start-- but eh, what else was she capable of doing when she was tired?
Upon arrival toward the end of the crossways and ever so near to Triason Village, Polarus let out a chuff of what seemed to be triumph. "Well, here we are~" She'd never really explored further than the very outskirts of the village and beyond there, so she just couldn't suppress a twinge of awe stirring in the pit of her stomach. One would've thought she was experienced in the life of a Pokemon, but she was a human at first, and thus she wasn't very skilled in anything but training in the woods and venturing out for food; not spending her life near fellow Pokemon as if they were humans as well. Really, she didn't understand how any Pokemon could create such architecture, let alone build a house, though she couldn't really say anything.

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

"No, not really, just a symbol I read about; I think it was in one of Tsar's novels- no one would know about it though," Eve replied, picking up the scarf carefully and examining it closely; Max sure had done well with it, of course; for someone so seemingly always-dedicated to making clothes of all things. She didn't really mind though: after all, the little things that people actually used came at a ridiculously low price, and members of the guide (Basicly everyone's 'money-source', as she had heard what nickname it had gained) got to purchase such things at an even lower price.
Eve had always found the Dragonite's 'ways" to be strange though; an emblem only the person that was given to can read? It seemed entirely ridiculous, and somewhat prophetic or something of the sort. However, she didn't bother trying to continue to think about negativley the dragon-type behind his back, she found that to be rude, even though she occasionaly would think of praticly everyone badly whenever she wasn't in the mood of being terribly "nice"-- even though a lot of people probably couldn't read her mind, thus it would not affect them.
"So, should we get going now?" The Riolu asked, turning towards the fiery-spirited vixen and the rather klutzy Totodile. Who was, as expected; rather nervous at the moment. Really, she couldn't blame him though; anyone would be afraid of a Dragonite with bad fashion-tastes.

(Unfourtantly, Vassily and Tsar will be a W-I-P for a bit; I plan on editting Eve's too; I was extremely tired and braindead while typing, so ;A;)

Offline leafiy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
d
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2013, 03:20:59 pm »
d
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:39:56 pm by t4fu »

Offline leafiy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
d
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2013, 03:23:19 pm »
d
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:40:23 pm by t4fu »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
"You read about it? I have some books about cryptic simbols. Anyway, come back when I finish searching about it", said Maximilian, and took the payment. "Wait...There is one of you I don't know", said the Dragonite, looking up from his notebook."A Totodile? Hey, welcome to the village", said Maximilian, putting his reading glasses and starting to search.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

@Tristan

I'm sorry if how I posted each and ever applicaction at the front page confused you a little; however, you are not meant to copy-past applicactions from there, but rather make your own character using the applicaction-layout, which you should be able to find in maybe the second post.

These are just a few words for if you want to join us when acception for new MEMBERS is open once more~ :33

Anyway, guys; here's Vassily.

I'm waiting for Soaring to post before Tsar; this was sort of done in a rush, since I have several other roleplays with long-overdue posts to post ;A;

"I hope you won't mind if I go in~" Vassily said quietly, still looking down at the somewhat faint shapes of the houses and shops. And here he had stood for who-knows-how-long, thinking that Poke'mon had mainly relied on the seemingly far more superior humans for all shelter that was not entirely natural; such thoughts has been prooven terribly wrong by the brilliant works of art that were a mere few yards away. Humans, the humanoid thought, examing the sign that said "Triason Village" for a moment, tail flicking back and forth, his entire body, as usual; drifting upwards and downwards softly, seeing that he appeared to be incapable of figuring out how the heck to get back on solid ground. "Would take forever to make this without machines,".
Of course though, Vassily continued to patiently await for a reply: which he was sure would be an immediant 'yes'; or seeing that Polarus seemed to be more of the "Alright, sure" kind of person, he probably would end up with that; an "alright sure". It was actually quite amasing how well the Poke'mon could hold in his curiosity, even with something as perticuliar as this, just so he would remain apparantly always-polite; which was what he perferred to be above all things.

(Derppostisderp. Derp.)

Offline Spyrofan44

• Forum Newcomer
  • Aye sir!
    • View Profile
   Totaro gazed up at the large Dragonite, intimidated and frightened. He could feel his heart punch his throat when the Dragon-Type directed his attetion to Totaro.
  "...Hi...?" The reptile chocked out, finding the various clothing suddenly much more interesting. "I am... T-T...Totaro..." He muttered, darting his eyes around. "Thank you very much... for um, the welcome." He added, rubbing his nose in an odd nervous tick. (Sorry it's short)

SoulRevenge

BumpBumpBump~

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
"You are sure welcome. My name is Maximilian. I would say my last name, but for you is just gibberish", continued Maximilian.

((Sorry it's short, but I have to ask if I can aply for three characters (My first PMD team ;_;). A female charmander, a male totodile and a male cranidos, they are golden rank explorers and just came back from exploring an underwater cave. Can I :3? -puppy look-))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!