Author Topic: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real[Put on Hold~]  (Read 71152 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real--OPEN AND ACCEPTING~]
« Reply #400 on: March 15, 2013, 09:28:18 am »
((Ahem! What did I say about OCC talk?))
Magno smiled."You are too kind", said Magno, yawning."Time to... Do the morning speech", yawned Magno.  He stepped outside. The other dragons were waddling around the camp."My friends, we need more allies. I wrote down in my notebook all the dragons I released. Each one of you has to search the dragons in the notebook pages I give you. All clear?", asked Magno. The dragons nodded.Magno gave one page to each dragon."As you see, I added some informations about the dragon. Where they live, and I added also a drawing", said Magno. Grukem, Pierre , Maxwell and the midgets nodded and walked to find their specific dragons."Where is Samala? I guess I'll just leave a note", said Magno, and scribbled a note that he put in front of Samala's den."We have this one, Bailey. Not a dragon, but a pseudo-dragon. It's a phenix, and it lives on the same forest I live! Hey, maybe I can show you my den?", asked Magno, showing the notebook page to Bailey. It had a drawing of a phenix on it, with the name, age, speed, abilities...
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 15, 2013, 12:30:29 pm »
Wait, why would Magno show Bailey his den?))

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 15, 2013, 07:18:54 pm »
The moment Bailey was gone, Samala went into action. She scurried over to her den and squeezed inside. A dim, blue light filled the space, emitted from a small patch of glowing mushrooms. Arwen yawned, and stretched.

"Hey," she yawned drowsily, and rubbed her eyes. The dragoness smoothed her hair and braided it, fastening the braid with a small vine. "So? Where are we going? I mean, you wouldn't dress me up this way if we weren't going somewhere special," Arwen teased. "Yeah princess, we're going to the forest," Samala retorted, and unfolded her wings, so that Arwen could crawl inside.

"My friends, we need more allies....." said a voice from outside, and Samala pricked her ears. It was Magno's voice. "Arwen, stay here. Go it?" she whispered, and unfolded her wings gently. Arwen plopped onto the ground, and nodded, before scurrying to a corner and hiding in some lavender stalks. "I wrote down in my notebook all the dragons I released. Each one of you has to search the dragons in the notebook pages I give you," the voice added. All clear?"

Samala slithered through the tunnel leading to her relatively sized den, and poked her heads outside - just enough to see what was going on without being seen. Magno was handing out leaflets, each with colorful images and hand written text. "As you see, I added some informations about the dragon. Where they live, and I added also a drawing", Magno explained, as the dragons examined their papers.

"Hmm....Where is Samala?" when all he got as an answer was silence, he just shrugged. "I guess I'll just leave a note," he murmed, and scribbled some words on a sheet of paper. SAmala wondered where he had gotten the sheets. Magno trotted towards her den, Bailey behind him.

Samala jerked backwards, and hid in the darkness. She shut her glowing eyes so that they wouldn't reflect the shafts of sunlight illuminating the entrance to her den. Her ebony pelt made her almost invisible - and her grey nose wasn't much of a problem. THe knucker stuck a note infront of her den, apparently oblivious of her presence. He left her a card with a dragon on in next to the note."We have this one, Bailey. Not a dragon, but a....." his voice trailed off, and he  padded off chatting with Bailey.

Samala waited a few minutes, and retreated to her den to grab Arwen. Once the elf was hidden safely in her wings, she creeped out of her den slowly, pretending to be drowsy from just waking up. The camp was mainly deserted, and only Magno, Bailey, and Kurmii remained. Samala picked up the slip in front of her den and shoved it under her wing, before slinking off to the forest.

Once the felidragoness was far enough, she unfolded her wings and scrutinized her paper. It portrayed a large, russet ground dragon, at least twice her size. The dragon hosted long, sharp claws for digging and a luminecent tail. Tiny, sharp crystals coated it's body, acting as a sort of shield. 

A note slipped out of the folded paper in her paws, and Arwen dove and caught it. "What's this?" she asked. "'Samala, try and wake up earlier next time! You missed a meeting! We need some more allies, and I made some cards showing some of the dragons I we released. Try and find the dragon on your card, and do try to be present next time we have a meeting!'" Arwen read aloud, and looked at Samala with bright, green eyes.

"It says here this dragon lives somewhere near The Fields," Samala meowed. "Odd, this types of dragons usually inhabit the Dry Plains...," Arwen skipped over, and peered at the sheet. "Hey, it looks like a lidworm of some sort. Maybe it migrated or something because of humans?" she suggested.

Samala shrugged. "Well, we won't find out anything standing here," Samala purred. She crouched down, and let Arwen crawl onto her back. The elf grabbed her long, furry antennae and she ascended into the air, flying straight for the Fields.

-le has edited post ^^- :3

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2013, 01:44:09 am »
Bailey looked at Magno and chuckled. "So let's go!" she exclaimed. Then she stopped.
 "Erm...what's a pheonix?"

((And *facepalm*. I just realized what Magno meant by "his den". I thought he meant the one Bailey had dug. XD))

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 16, 2013, 09:12:55 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

• View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 16, 2013, 09:53:25 pm »
Bailey chuckled. "Couldn't be much better than the one I made," she joked, "I mean, everybody knows that I'm the best den-maker in all of Kirth." She held her head in a very majestic way. Then she chuckled and sighed.
 "So...wait...if this phoenix is all...firey...shouldn't the forest already be burnt to rubble if it lives here?"

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 16, 2013, 10:02:21 pm »
"Fortunately, Phoenix can control their own fire, and if they do make something catch on fire, they put it out with ashes. Here in the forest we have very strict rules. Anyway, come in!", said Magno, sliding into the den. The den was big enough for a dragon as big as Bailey dance around, but the entrance was very slippery, so you had to slide if you didn't want to hurt your tail.

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 16, 2013, 10:33:05 pm »
Bailey tentatively tiptoed into Magno's den, looking around. There was some sort of thing in the middle. A "nest" of pebbles and leaves. It had some writing on the side.
 "'Rocky the Rock'," she read it. Then she chuckled and looked at Magno. "You sure do like that little rock, don't ya?"

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 17, 2013, 10:47:50 am »
Magno blushed."Yeah... It is my best frieeend....", said Magno. "Might as well go pick up my books. I might need them", said Magno, putting his books on his shoulder bag.Magno heard a "hawwwwkey!" outside. Magno  went outside and saw a familiar face. A firey eagle was smiling at him."You dropped this, Mango", said the phoenix giving a paper to Magno. Magno looked at the paper, it had all the phoenix's details."You need me?", asked the female phoenix. "Errr... Yes, actually, Fuega, we do need you", said Magno. "We? Dude, you do know that Rocky the rock can't need me", explained Fuega with a mexican accent. "No... I am building a dragon army to defeat the humans", explained Magno."Then count me in, friend!", said Fuega."Bail! I found the phoenix", called Magno. Fuega laughed. "Bail?! Dude, we all warned you not to manipulate other dragons... You can't", mocked Fuega. Magno ignored her.

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 17, 2013, 01:12:42 pm »
Bailey poked her head out and jumped. "Woah!" she exclaimed, "You're bigger than I thought. Bigger than me!" She stepped out of Magno's den and nodded to the phoenix. "So you're this mysterious phoenix I'm hearing about? Glad to meet you."