Author Topic: Medieval | The Clans ~ Art needed!  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval | The Clans ~ Art needed!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 11:44:20 pm »
Name: Lyra or Snakefang

Species: Gray Wolf

Personality: Lyra was always known as a kind She-wolf. She is loyal and devoted to the pack. She is kind and sweet, she loves to help her pack-mates in anyway that she can. But she has no soft spot for her enemies, and she is quick like a snake. And also just as forgiving as one- To her enemies anyway. She was always quick like a snake, ever since she was a pup. She was close to being called "Snakefang" But it was too much of a male name for her parents.

Clan: Serpentclan

History: She grew up in another pack that was eventually, through war and hunger, destroyed. She had one brother who in the war against another pack.. Died. She has seen the cruelty of her enemies.. She made a promise when her brother died in battle. That she would make a pack... A pack that would be called Serpentclan, and she would never be as forgiving as her brother... Her brother died because he tried to reason with the other pack.. But they wouldn't listen. That was his final mistake, and she promised that she would never forgive her enemies as her brother did. Many other packs sometimes refer to her as "Snakefang" Instead of Lyra. So she might rename herself to Snakefang. Her clan is... Quite evil by other clan's standards.. They're fierce and quick like snakes. Snakefang's rules require you to be able to kill another wolf when needed, but be able to simmer down and be a normal wolf when in camp. You are fully allowed to kill any enemies on sight or harm them if they are on our own territory or have started to threaten other pack-mates. Her clan members can be extremely ruthless and bloodthirsty killers. Snakefang allows her clan-mates to be that way due to her past.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:12:42 am by Jessie Dagger »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 01:31:26 pm »
Excuse me, this wasn't notified. The Clans is a Wolf RP, set back in Medieval times. I believe there is a thread in the groups section. But, still, this form is pretty good, just without the cats. I'll put up the link of the thread.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 01:06:49 am »
Oh goodness *hits head with a pan* I totally forgot that it was wolves x.x" I will change my application but.. I still want to be in this Rp :D Also, I will be making a preset xD
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:13:18 am by Jessie Dagger »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 10:38:42 am »
Great bio, accepted, dear. ^^ You're making a preset? That is so awesome. o: Can't wait to see it! No colour or font this time, on my iPad. ;3

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 05:52:05 pm »
Why thank you :") I am also trying to make an animation but.. It's my first time so it's probably going to look like crap xD