Author Topic: We're scared. Can we talk about that?  (Read 7050 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: We're scared. Can we talk about that?
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 08:48:53 pm »
I have a fear of bees, I do not know why, because I love other bugs. When a bee, or wasp, is near me, I will run. I will run so far away xD I am also scared of spiders a little, by which I mean I wont RUN from them, but I'll call someone else in the room to get rid if it. Other fears...hmm, I used to be terrified of the dark. Well, not the dark, but what my mind THINKS is in the dark. I akso have a weird fear that I feel like someone or something is always watching me, and I tend to look behind me or in dark corners for the source of the feeling. I always, or mostly, feel this way, but I am not really too scared of it, it's more of an uncomfortable feeling. I just dont like it. Hmm, I used to have a fear of being alone, but I'm alone a lot nowadays so I've gotten over that fear. I am also a bit scared if sharks, but that's not a huge fear, and I am okay with them if I learn more about the species that I am near, but I am scared of them enough that I wont swim with them (I had a friend who did that, I was like, "Wow, you're crazy" and he was 10 when he did that xD) That's all I can think of now...but I may have a few more.
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 09:04:10 pm »
Have you ever been stung by a bee or wasp?

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 09:43:47 pm »
No, I have not, I guess I'm just scared because I dont want to be xD My sister has been though, she said it hurt. But it was sort of her own fault anyway >.>
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 09:47:46 pm »
Yea, me too. I realized that most people that get stung were messing with them.  And, obviously, I would NOT mess with them. XD I'm too afraid to even be at a distance where I can see them. x.x My dad usually just goes, "Toughen up, kid. It's just a bug."
 Suuuurrreeeee....XD

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 09:52:33 pm »
xD I just run from them, even if they're not nearby, I run. And, I know right, I would never mess with them. My sister stepped on one and thought it was dead, so she picked it up and it wasnt dead, so she ended up getting stung. She shouldnt have been messing with it >.> My mom just says "Puh-lease, it's just a bee." JUST a bee? Alright then. Well, I'm okay with other bugs, just not ones with big fat stingers...like bees.. ^^'

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 10:08:35 pm »
XDD ikr? I kinda feel bad for bees, being squished and squashed and hurt and dieing for protecting themselves (their stinger rips out when they sting something and they bleed to death) and having a short lifespan....

DARN PSYCHOLOGICAL THOUGHTS!

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 03:30:22 am »
I agree, as much as I hate bees, I have to feel a LITTLE bad for them, it's just how I am... I guess when I think about it, I'm okay with Honeybees, the ones I really dont like are KillerBees...or wasps, or hornets (ew, big and red and they have huge eyes...), or yellowjackets. Hmm, I dont think I've ever took the time to think about bees as much as I did today xD

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 01:44:08 pm »
XDD That's the point of this thread (partly) to think about bees! No, jk.

Well, unless its chur phobia...

Which it is...

Am I making a fool of myself right now?

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 04:13:40 pm »
I dont think you are! Yet, I act like that all the time... Maybe it's not so smart to ask me that kind of questions... o3o

puppy09

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 04:27:08 pm »
Im Claustrophobic. xD there was a funny story when I was younger. I was in the class room, and we were doing a play, I was sitting down crowded by other children, lots of the parents were looking at me, because I was squealing quietly, and fidgeting. And then I screamed and ran out the room... Random Story.. Another funny story. A couple of days ago, I awoke from a sleep, and I was under my blanket, I thought I had been locked up, so I went absolutely  mental! I screamed and kicked the covers, then my mum walked in... And took the blanket off me her face like this -_- Seriously... My second worst phobia..

Batophobia- Where I am afraid of heights, and being near tall buildings... I was going on a roller coaster, a really big one, and when we reached the highest point, I scream like hell, and I cried like there was no tomorrow! Then I was on this castle, and it was amazingly high. I made some weird buzzing noises, and totally ditched my friends screaming... My friends didn't know about my phobia so they were like =-(. Then I actually crawled back to the top of the castle, where my friends were waiting, with the school teacher. And then I rolled on my back... Yep, that got me detention! My worst Phobia..  

Lyssophobia- the fear of rabies, or becoming mad. My friend, Charlie one day we were playing out, when I was like 8... And he told me crazy stories about rabies, and becoming mad, ever since then I had been afraid of Rabies and becoming mad... (Only a few more!)

Hemophobia-  Fear of blood. Once I split right above my eye open. It didn't hurt, but when I saw the blood, I went mental, I screamed and almost the hole street came out to see what was happening.

Gephyrophobia-  Fear of crossing bridges. (Just gonna say what they are now, don't want to bore ya!)

Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at.

Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals

Nosemaphobia- Fear of becoming ill.

Thats it. Quite alot.. Gives me a rough time, but I love my life! <3
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:37:34 pm by reece »