Author Topic: Lefting the game  (Read 1921 times)

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
Lefting the game
« on: December 27, 2012, 06:16:03 pm »
well, at first glance I thought the game was incredible, but I realized that it is a game of role play and I did not really enjoy this style of game where you have to pretend things and use your imagination to do anything in it, for that was one year waiting for an update that could become the game less tedious, but it seems this has not happened yet, so I'm going to play other games like minecraft, don't starve, okami and others and moreover also I have a right addiction anime.I will occupy myself with other things now on out instead worry about the update for this game. bye!!!

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: Lefting the game
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 06:22:29 pm »
That's a shame. I find this my favourite game. Imagining things makes it better, and you can make anything happen. Although I ever met you, i'm sure your friends will miss you. Goodbye, fellow floof.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 06:25:44 pm »
Awww. GreyKora, you have been a great person around the forums and Feralheart! I have seen you around so often, but this is your choice!

We hope you find the game you are looking for!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 08:47:27 pm »
I'm sorry to hear this, Grey. ~ You've been a great member, and a good friend of mine.
Good luck elsewhere. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 05:16:31 pm »
That's a shame. I find this my favourite game. Imagining things makes it better, and you can make anything happen. Although I ever met you, i'm sure your friends will miss you. Goodbye, fellow floof.
Yeah... Imagination is good in everyway, but I guess one year is enough time to play the same game, and you met me in game? what's your username? :v
Awww. GreyKora, you have been a great person around the forums and Feralheart! I have seen you around so often, but this is your choice!

We hope you find the game you are looking for!
thanks! ^~^ I hope you enjoy your time here!
I'm sorry to hear this, Grey. ~ You've been a great member, and a good friend of mine.
Good luck elsewhere. <3

Thank you Zaroque! I will be still following you on deviantart and your awsome art gallery!
Farewell

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 07:47:36 pm »
Good luck elsewhere. <3

Thank you Zaroque! I will be still following you on deviantart and your awsome art gallery!
Farewell

And I shall too. ~ c: Farewell.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE