Author Topic: Garden of Shadows [Inactive since 28/01/2013]  (Read 18201 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Garden of Shadows (Literate and ACCEPTING)
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2013, 01:48:51 am »
[[ I did~.. If you try to edit your post, you can see it in recently added if you scroll down c:. ]]
Edit: But if you meant by a second post I'm waiting for everyone else to post as I was was fourth (and have nothing much to do for Anselma and Finn ^^. )]]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:52:05 am by SoaringAway »

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2013, 02:06:23 am »

Trevor

Belongs with Mother? Jeez, that old lady has corrupted enough little children. Trevor thought to himself. Voices snapped him back to alert mode, and he held Gene closer as two more girls stepped out of the shadows. One looked his age and the other looked about Gene's. "Hi." Trevor wheezed the sounds out for a second before sneezing. "You guys, um, waiting, too?" He paused in-between words, trying not to give anything away to Genevieve. The little girl deserved a break from all she's been put through. And no telling what the other little girl thought, or maybe even the girl his age. Strange things these days.

Trevor glanced down at Gene sitting on his lap then back up at the two newcomers. "My name's Trevor. This is Genevieve or Gene for short." He added quickly. It was awkward being around all of them at once. Trevor always hated crowds, and he hadn't seen any for a number of years. Before he got lost in these woods, he was home-schooled ... Or just worked in the fields, hunted, went out to trade with other farmers. He never got an actual education besides when he was still living with his real mother in the city. Even then, he wasn't the smartest shell the world's ever seen. Actually, nearly the stupidest in academics. One reason why his father never put him back in school.

Trevor took a few more glances around, wondering if any other lost kids were going to just come strolling out into the open, saying "Hello" and then joining him on the fallen log. No telling how many kids were out there. In that small clearing, there was four. And by the sounds of what Gene was telling him before, there was definitely more than just them. All the while he hugged Gene. The little girl seemed so cold, especially when she touched his hand. He was older, therefore had more ... muscle he'd call it. Trevor took a quick hand ran his fingers through his hair and then down the back of his neck. His lips were brighter and seemed more red than they normally were, but it didn't seem unnatural besides the different coloring. Even if he was getting paler by the minute, it didn't seem too crazy. Not as crazy as his hair when his mother gave him a haircut when he was four years old. Trevor was the laughing stalk for another year until his hair grew fully back to shape.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:08:08 am by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

SoulRevenge

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 02:27:31 am »
Ah, Yes ono I was reffering to second post xDD. I guess I'll type then-? As I appear to be a little behind ono)

Felix

Yes, there was the 'extra people' in which he had been waiting for. Casually walking towards the other two, who's name he was still rather unsure of. It was, after all, rather difficult to hear people exchanging names when you were about fifty feet away, and in a rather immense willow- which only helped in blocking out sound, as the slowly wilting, frost-bitten leaves still clung desperatly to both the small and large branches. Now would most defiantly be the time to slip down from this slowly wilting thing, sneak up on the four, and greet them in the most casual, not-dangerous manner possible. This would most likely be easier, and wouldn't be forced or anything- as Felix had been well-rested for once, of course his stomach was not full though, but he was never really the one to eat a lot. Lazily the boy pulled his terribly over-sized jacket sleeves down to just below his wrist, grabbed onto the branch with both hands, and began his descent; which was about as silent as one could go when jumping down from a rather large willow tree's canopy.
  The descent was a bit more difficult than one might assume it to be, as the tree was very smooth, and perticuliar parts of it were rather wet, not to mention slippery- of course. Each step downwards was one taken with extreme caution, and each movement appeared to be taken with a sense of deep concentration and terrible quiet. The only sounds the boy made when going down were the ones in which simply could not be helped- and this included the light brushing against the tree, along with the little 'thuds' his sneakers made each time they made contact with the tree.
 Finnaly the boy was close enough to the ground to jump down without making too much noise. Now that the harder part was done with, it would most likely be far easier to simply stroll on over, say "hello", and all that fun stuff.
  Unfourtantly, walking over to a group of people which consisted of one boy (who seemed to be rather sane), two foolish girls that appeared to be extremely fond of each other, and another that was simply insane, corrupted by this fantasy- obviously the one to do something of importance within this 'book' in far-future.
 The dew-drop covered grass brushed carefully by the open-air sneakers, making the insides a little wet, but quite honestly he could care less- as this feeling was one he had always liked. Gloomy weather that made everything appear grey-scale, yes, this was precisely what he liked. It made everything appear out of the norm, different than the boring, colour-filled, boring prison we called 'reality'.

"I hate to intrude~" The boy announced, standing a mere ten feet away from the group now. Hands stuck in his pockets, hood pulled down, and glasses placed carelessly in his mouth (he always had the tendacy of chewing on something all the time- at the moment, the only thing to eat was glasses which were basicly useless unless he wanted to make some sort of 'fashion statement') as he examined the group a bit. Just as he had expected- three girls, and what was now two boys. Of course you never knew who else was going to stroll on over to this group, as it appeared to be what was going to become "the meeting place of the main characters"-- Felix had a strong feeling that he was going to be a main character in this story.
  "But, I couldn't help but notice you lot," he did not bother to allow them to introduce themselves first, for he was the one that wondered over to them- and it was only the proper thing to do to make his introduction before the others did. Or so he had read from a perticuliar novel-- Felix's behaviour often took after a lot of things mentioned in movies (In this case, Tim Burton's alone- what was going on now reminded him a bit too much of the film-maker's imagination) and books (Mostly Leo Tolstoy's works of fine art,).
  "So, allow me to introduce myself-" the brunnete hastily groped around for his glasses, forgetting they were clasped between his lips- but this was soon realised, and the glasses (after being wiped off a bit) were also soon placed back in their rightful place.

"Felix, but alot of people called my "Feeli- kind of a dumb-sounding nickname, I know."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 02:57:37 am »

Alavar

Before any of them could introduce themselves, another boy came. He was older than the little girls, but younger than the older boy and girl. (If that makes any sense. XD) He said that his name was Felix, or 'Feeli.' Strange name, no? Her face became hot and red, she felt nervous around so many people, but she couldn't leave them. She felt lost for words. "I'm Anjti. This is Alavar," Little Ant began. "I don't like other names, but she calls me Ant and my real mommy called me Antie." Alavar sighed, she looked down at her feet. Feeling more nervous, she began to twiddle her thumbs. She could only think of her favorite song: 'Yellow' by Coldplay. She began humming it, and then broke into reality. She was thinking of her real mother, and then her stepmother, and then... Mother. "Oh, sorry. People sometimes call me V or Ala." Alavar broke the ever-lasting silence.

I should mention that I hum a lot. She thought. She realized that she should've said that, instead of thinking it. She could've sworn that she had. Her arm began to sting when she touched it's 'swollen-ness'. Her hazel eyes wandered as she lifted her head. She started humming again, then sat down.

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 03:24:15 am »
g????????

Gene shifted her weight from side to side, staring at all of the people. She wasn't used to this much company, and usually Mother only brought in a few each day. Not this many. Gene sighed as Trevor hugged her close. He reminded her so much of her brother that she had left behind so long ago.
~Flashback~
"Gene!" Genevieve giggled as she raised ahead of Connor. "We have to go home!" She let out a giggle once again and ran into the woods, hearing footsteps behind her. "You'll never catch me Connor!" She laughed. Gene stopped for a moment, looking around. "Connor?" Fear started bubbling up in the little girl's stomach as she looked around the forest. Something grabbed her from behind and she let out a blood-curdling scream. "Shh!!!" Gene turned around to see Connor and sobbed into his chest. "I-I w-was af-fraid you left me..." Gene sobbed. Connor held her close and whispered, "As long as you're with me, nothing bad will happen to you. I promise."

Gene snapped back to reality and found her cheeks wet with tears. She looked up at Trevor once more, and felt more tears slide down her face. He reminded her so much of her brother. She looked to the other boy across the clearing, noticing his glasses first. Genevieve giggled. Daddy had glasses like that... She thought.  Gene yawned once more and curled up on Trevor's lap, slowly drifting off to a horrible, nightmare filled sleep.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 01:05:34 am by ?_Aphex_? »

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2013, 03:36:42 am »
[[ Ack, I'll have to catch up in the morning. >.> I'm on my phone now so I can't type up an RP post. Oh well. Long post in the morning. xD Sorry, bye guys. ]]

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2013, 04:02:07 am »

[[I'll not be posting again until puppy 12 and Crystal as they need a chance to post. ]]
[[Buuuut, I'm going to edit this post with my response for tomorrow! ]]
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:23:28 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2013, 04:17:08 pm »
((Woh Woh!! Slow down! xD))

Holly Crystal Rogers

Holly rubbed her eyes, sniffling deeply. She heard voiced, deep and high, but that just made her scared even more. "Darn, I just stopped crying." She muttered to herself, her vision blurring from the glossy tears. She wiped them away, knowing that not one sounded like Mother. She walked away, the twigs snapping as she stepped on them. "Fu--." She whispered to herself. Then she stopped in mid tracks. Maybe they can help me  out of the forest! She thought, with a tiny smile on her peachy face. She turned away, the tears rolling down her cheeks, but they were fading. She peaked at the people, from behind a tree, not breathing.

She stroked her neatly tied blonde hair nervously, she didn't want to appear just yet. She felt scared, but she didn't really, know why, she tried to keep the tears in.. But it wasn't working very good. She wiped the tears away, and breathed in, she felt less scared now. She walked from her hiding space, nervously, biting her fingernails she whispered
, "Hi, does anyone know how to get outa here?" She wanted to cry, feeling very scared, but she just about managed to keep it in. She shivered, and stepped forwards. A twig snapped when she stepped forwards, and she jumped back with a high squeal. "Woops.." Holly muttered to herself. She let her hands rest, instead of biting the fingernails. "I'm kind of late for my dinner..." She added, looking from side to side expecting Mother to come out.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2013, 12:32:09 am »
((  This was what I was afraid of... *le dead* ):  ))

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2013, 01:32:18 am »
I'll post tomorrow,  since I'm on my phone.