Author Topic: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names  (Read 51898 times)

Offline brats

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • take your meds.
    • rnacaroon
    • hospitels
    • View Profile
Re: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 10:46:07 pm »
Omg Lady, I remember that. I was the random cat. X3
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:48:11 pm by XxHipsterSkittlexX »
in game: coughsyrup / traumatic / agoraphobia

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2013, 03:49:58 am »
ive seen this once....kitstar..........

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2013, 03:55:58 am »
Ha, I made one named Deadleaf.  She obviously started out as Deadkit.  However, she was a stillborn that wasn't really stillborn and survived.  But yeah, it made it work.  Her fur is grey, like a dead leaf.  (Also, I saw Pharohstar)

i saw pharohstar at a gathering once  , we got in..a fight...( thanks to his godmodding and my cats unusual cat's size , thanks to his tiger lineage , we ruined the gathering , the fire was , of course added to by , deathstar and someone i think named gangamstar? o.o yeahh )     my name is Wolfstar ,    and i also  saw a deathblade and  ***star .

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2013, 04:28:22 am »
I recently saw the following warrior names...
Skullcrack
Buzzardskull
Steriodclaw

Ha, I made one named Deadleaf.  She obviously started out as Deadkit.  However, she was a stillborn that wasn't really stillborn and survived.  But yeah, it made it work.  Her fur is grey, like a dead leaf.  (Also, I saw Pharohstar)

i saw pharohstar at a gathering once  , we got in..a fight...( thanks to his godmodding and my cats unusual cat's size , thanks to his tiger lineage , we ruined the gathering , the fire was , of course added to by , deathstar and someone i think named gangamstar? o.o yeahh )     my name is Wolfstar ,    and i also  saw a deathblade and  ***star .

I play the role of Pharaohstar... when did this event happen? This sounds like a bunch of lies to me... unless somone else has made a Pharaohstar character (trust me, I've had some clones once or twice). Either that, or I have forgotten.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 12:41:24 pm by LadyAlizarin »
Inactive

Offline allisonw2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Jasper there breaking my things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2013, 05:59:21 am »
I've seen Kittypetstar.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2013, 02:42:28 pm »
I once made a cat called Twinstar because, well, it sounded cool.  But when I wanted to use him in a group where I could not be leader I was stuck.  I had to change how he looked and call him Twinstripe and that still doesn't make sense to me.  Plus why would Riverpath, his mother, call him Twinkit?  He isn't a twin to any cat! Ugh!

What I really wont like is when people are called Coldstar or something and their clan is called ColdClan.  True all the clans in the book where named after their first leaders, Thunder, Wind, Shadow, River and Sky, but I don't really like it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:09:09 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 03:25:26 pm »
Hmm, @Rustys, maybe Twinstripe was called Twinkit because he had two matching stripes running down his back? I mean, she could have assumed that might have been his warrior name later, or something. Or, he simply could have had his name totally changed when he became a warrior, and was never 'Twinkit' at all.

As for clans being named after their first leader-- I get that, but it does sound odd in many cases. I guess it's just that thought in the back of your head that's like "Oh, that's kinda self-centered~" Even though it's probably not meant to be. xD
I think it's more fun to have a clan (even a made-up one) with a pre-written history. That way the clan leader can sit around with his or her clan, and they and the elders can tell stories of past leaders and the warriors that made their clan great~
Squee. That would be so fun. ^^ <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2013, 03:43:28 pm »
I think I saw someone named Starpelt once..... I know it sounds cool, but what if they became leader? STARSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister and i were laughing so hard when she told me about that :p

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2013, 07:18:49 pm »
I recently saw the following warrior names...
Skullcrack
Buzzardskull
Steriodclaw

Ha, I made one named Deadleaf.  She obviously started out as Deadkit.  However, she was a stillborn that wasn't really stillborn and survived.  But yeah, it made it work.  Her fur is grey, like a dead leaf.  (Also, I saw Pharohstar)

i saw pharohstar at a gathering once  , we got in..a fight...( thanks to his godmodding and my cats unusual cat's size , thanks to his tiger lineage , we ruined the gathering , the fire was , of course added to by , deathstar and someone i think named gangamstar? o.o yeahh )     my name is Wolfstar ,    and i also  saw a deathblade and  ***star .

I play the role of Pharaohstar... when did this event happen? This sounds like a bunch of lies to me... unless somone else has made a Pharaohstar character (trust me, I've had some clones once or twice). Either that, or I have forgotten.

Musta been a clone then.... The gathering i was at  had weird white  cat saying" lets go attack wolfstar's clan " and deathstar , the little bugger , kept being a thorn. Then  when my character snapped and attacked him  Some pharohstar  said " picks wolfstar up , - " is there a problem little guy? or something like that " which made my character even more mad even though i usually am more nonchalant  this particular character i was on had a wee bit of a temper, back then , oh wait reverse that , this was back when he had my personality   until i gave him a more calm , personality.   Wait ,  Hrm... that might be going off topic so anyway i found a couple more weird names :
derpstar ,  Fingerstar , shootingstar ,  Halfstar ,  Yummystar.....  strange

Oh and i remember who that weird cats name was , It wasn't gangnamstar it was a cat named  eneimenstar ! Perhaps you remember her? If not ,oh well , then you really must have either forgotten or it was one  clone

~ZS

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:25:26 pm by ZexStorm »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2013, 08:40:29 pm »
Musta been a clone then.... The gathering i was at  had weird white  cat saying" lets go attack wolfstar's clan " and deathstar , the little bugger , kept being a thorn. Then  when my character snapped and attacked him  Some pharohstar  said " picks wolfstar up , - " is there a problem little guy? or something like that " which made my character even more mad even though i usually am more nonchalant  this particular character i was on had a wee bit of a temper, back then , oh wait reverse that , this was back when he had my personality   until i gave him a more calm , personality.   Wait ,  Hrm... that might be going off topic so anyway i found a couple more weird names :
derpstar ,  Fingerstar , shootingstar ,  Halfstar ,  Yummystar.....  strange

Oh and i remember who that weird cats name was , It wasn't gangnamstar it was a cat named  eneimenstar ! Perhaps you remember her? If not ,oh well , then you really must have either forgotten or it was one  clone

~ZS

Oh yeah! I remember that now (especially when you mention Emeniemstar). That Pharaohstar wasn't a clone, that was me alright. And Pharaohstar was actually  trying to "pick up" Deathstar from the ground after Wolfstar had attacked her and shoved her into him. I might have accidently said that he "picked up Wolfstar" (Me and my typos). When really it was really supposed to be, "-He picked Deathstar up to get her too her feet- "Are you alright, Deathstar?" he asked-" He didn't actually pick her up with all his strength, since Deathstar is bigger, but pretty much helped her up and dusted her off.
Me and the person who plays Deathstar kinda know each other from past roleplays, so we sometimes have each others backs.

Anywho, just to stay on topic I saw the following...

Acidstar
Dreampool
Lizardtail
Snaketounge
Inactive