Author Topic: Supernatural Humans RP [Inactive since 10/02/2013]  (Read 18664 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Humans RP -OPEN AND ACCEPTING!-
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2013, 03:40:51 am »
Kim looked down at her clothes as she chewed a bowl of cereal. They had quite a bit of mud on them. Kim frowned. "Cadence, can you go get me a clean outfit?" She asked hopingly. Cadence barked and wagged her tail. "Of course! I'm an expert fashionista!" She yipped. Then, Cadence dashed up the stairs, peering into hw closet. She pulled out an outfit, some shoes, and a new stylish purse. She saw Kim's spellbook, and stuffed it in the bag. She took everything down to Kim and she smiled happily. "Thank you!" Kim said, hugging Cadence.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

JackobLoveu

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2013, 03:51:48 am »
Lola growled, and dashed up to brother's bedroom, and slowly sat at the edge of bed. "oh look my brother here! Sleeping like a puppy" she mocked him, but harshly. Michael snorted and tried to kick her in the jaw, but he missed. "Shut.-up..Lola" he said sleepily, and went back to sleep.
Lola growled and punched his leg. "I'm going out..Bye!" she said and slammed the door.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2013, 04:02:37 am »
Kim then logged onto the FeralHeart forums and stared at her friend Thrillex's signature for a really long time. (Oh look! J just might be Kim right now!)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2013, 04:05:31 am »
(XD)Lola was outside on her porch, and on her laptop, on FeralHeart. Then she saw Woofkita, for awhile, and then went Facebook.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2013, 04:08:16 am »
Kim sent Thrillex a PM and awaited a reply. When she didn't get one, she took Cadence for a walk. They walked through the neighborhood and said Hello or Hi to anyone they came across. Friendly looking or not.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2013, 04:13:26 am »
Lola such as Thrillex looked at her PM, and replied back, and blasted 2 Chainz- yeah i'm different. Then looked back at Facebook. Then Michael ears peaked, and looked at his window, and heard his song, he walked down with ONLY his boxes on, noting else, and you could see all of his muscles, Lola growled, and moved to side, so no one thinks there girlfriend and boyfriend.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:18:49 am by Thrillex »

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2013, 04:28:18 am »
Kim stopped on the sidewalk to pet Cadence a bit. "Do you miss the other place?" She asked. Cadence wondered for a minute. "I... I don't really know. Not really, actually." Cadence replied.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2013, 04:33:40 am »
Lola watched the two- whom was walking down by the side walk, she hissed. Michael got up, and went to get a root beer and also for Lola. He returned. "Here" he said, opening with his hand.
"Thanks" as she open the bottle. "Hey why don't you get a t-shirt..?"
"Uh Why dont you shut up" and gulped down the drink.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2013, 04:37:08 am »
Kim could scent it again. The two she constantly could smell. She stood up right. She bent down and whispered into Cadence's ear. Cadence took off running, and Kim flipped out her wings and flew off after her, but screeched in pain as 3 bullets shot through her left wing. She plummeted to the ground, thankfully she was only a few yards up, and she was landing in a marsh.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2013, 12:08:34 pm »
Lola felt a coldish smell in the air..She growled and went back to her laptop. Michael weirdly glanced over at Lola then again went  back to his root beer. "Put that song on.."
"What song,  Micky?"
"Shut up, and Ya im different"
"Oh hell ya! -Puts song on-"
Then both started singing to the lyrics!