Author Topic: Feareh's Art /Comics (Recent Update 7/3/16)  (Read 30230 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Feareh's Art corner UPDATED 3/31/2013
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 02:18:36 pm »
o.o Did a replied here? Hm..To lazy to check, but Feareh..o.o Beautiful work..I really the wolf. (The Ebon Circle Halloween entry, Winner 2012, Digital Media) Amazing job, hun. +Nuzzles-

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 03:44:50 am »
I love these <3 I hope I can get as talented as you.

.-.

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2013, 11:24:03 pm »
Wow! Fantastic art work. its brilliant

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 03:59:35 pm »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 04:23:41 pm »
I always look forward to updates in your little art corner and they never disappoint me x3! I love the new fish face preset =o that would have been so awesome for that sea creature preset contest we had a while back. I can't wait to see the finished product Feareh. It's a really creative preset :3! And you know how much I loved Linger's pic already x3 Great work and keep the updates coming cause I luv um >:D

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 08:38:16 pm »
The Fishface preset. o-o I-- *boom*
That's pretty darn amazing... The detail, creativity, and everything is so great. XDD I can't wait to see that puppy fishy in-game~
And, thank you again for the draw of Linger, Feareh~<333 He turned out absolutely beautiful, and like. It's my phone background, the wallpaper on my home laptop, and I swear I can't stop staring at it. It's bootiful, and so are you. <3 xD

Keep up the amazing work! I definitely look forward to your next update~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 02:12:52 pm »
I always look forward to updates in your little art corner and they never disappoint me x3! I love the new fish face preset =o that would have been so awesome for that sea creature preset contest we had a while back. I can't wait to see the finished product Feareh. It's a really creative preset :3! And you know how much I loved Linger's pic already x3 Great work and keep the updates coming cause I luv um >:D
There was a sea creature preset thyme.....WHAT -explodes- well if they have another thyme like that then ill be ready XD. And thank ya so much for the positive feedback C: it always inspires me to continue on with my art pieces. <3333

The Fishface preset. o-o I-- *boom*
That's pretty darn amazing... The detail, creativity, and everything is so great. XDD I can't wait to see that puppy fishy in-game~
And, thank you again for the draw of Linger, Feareh~<333 He turned out absolutely beautiful, and like. It's my phone background, the wallpaper on my home laptop, and I swear I can't stop staring at it. It's bootiful, and so are you. <3 xD

Keep up the amazing work! I definitely look forward to your next update~
XD Aww, I'm so great full that you liked it C: it took a while, but it was worth the time and effort to finish it off. Anything for friends hun <333

Also thanks for the comment on my Fishface XD I have to make different versions of him for the event we are holding in TEC and I want to see if regular Feral Heart members would love to join too...but for now it's just a exclusive TEC event.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2013, 05:37:26 pm »
June -July Commissions
Ok so like the title says, im offering free art commissions after I get done with my current commissions I have promised to finish. Now for thous of ya who asked for a commission from me, I would like to extend my gratitude for your patience. I have finals this and next week and then moving to a 4 Year University to finish up my schooling. So, just for the Summer vacation only request from here shall be free. This will open up on the beginning on June (which will give me time to finish current commissions)
But, there will be a limit to how many I shall do, only about 10-15 or so lucky floofs will get my lucky artwork before its back to being a Merlock again BI.
Just check up on here when June comes around the corner and be the lucky floof to get some artwork. You must provide me a ref or at least a couple of good screenies of what you want in order to qualify.

Commissions begin
June 4, 2013
On that date, you may send me refs and request. Anything earlier before hand I will disregard
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 09:30:21 pm »
Yay, can't wait untill June