Author Topic: The Mysterious Family  (Read 937 times)

Offline BurningSoulVoid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Mysterious Family
« on: January 18, 2013, 01:03:42 pm »
This is one of the main characters I like to play on, though I can never find an RP that's willing to take her in.

Name:Ghost
Nickname:Ghost
Mate:None but wants one
Siblings:Illuma, Ice, and Whisp
Backstory:Ghost grew up on the tundra. She, along with her siblings, was the only one of her kind to have black fur, mysterious colored markings and eyes. She is mainly very quiet, she is wise about some things and new about others. Before she was kicked from her clan she would take care of her younger siblings and the clans newborns. For the longest now she has been longing for a mate but no male would ever want to be her mate. She finally gave up after a few tries of trying to get a mate. She is wise in medicine and will take care of any who need help or are unable to help themselves. She also will take care of the young ones if needed. She doesn't care for clan rivalries with other clans and minds her business unless spoken too about something. She can be cold at times but it is rare. She bides her time watching her current clan go about their business, too much so, that she usually gets left behind and has to go looking for a new clan.

I'll post her siblings once I get a backstory for them :D

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
Re: The Mysterious Family
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 01:29:28 pm »
Wow! What a magnificent character, so many things to know about her! Love her very much. Hope you find an rp for her!

See ya in-game maybe ;)   

~peanutninja