Author Topic: reducing/eliminating inability to access maps  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Drwho

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
reducing/eliminating inability to access maps
« on: January 20, 2013, 11:32:20 pm »

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
Re: reducing/eliminating inability to access maps
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:34:55 pm »
This is like I said earlier today while expressing frustration about never being able to get into Flourite Plains; they should make a second plains map. +_+

Offline Drwho

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:10:28 am »
Thats not what i ment in that. What i mean is when a map gets full it will start up the exact same map using the exact same portals fundimentally cutting the full map away from the rest except for leaving the map will act the same.

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 10:21:22 pm »
I agree and disagree. Because, say you have a group, a lion, cat, or wolf group. What if half of your members are in the first server, and half of the others and in a second server? Im just pointing out my opinions here ^~^'' What I think they should do *If Kovu comes back* They should make more maps so it reduces the amount of people on diffrent maps *Again, just pointing out my opinions x3*

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 11:53:58 pm »
I remember the server was at 300. Even though you got into the map in the first try, it crash way.. too.. much. Now, linking maps is really complicated. I think linking maps is much more of a hassle than waiting up to 20 minutes getting into FP. My opinion. I think I'd rather have a laggy map with 160 than a 300 server map with too much crashing.

>mfw i see internet arguments