Author Topic: preset help...  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: preset help...
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 08:49:08 am »
its not the part in seeing it on game its just what do i save it as and if i flatten or merge the image, i had saved it as jpg and png and tried it but neither showed up in-game, i had them saved right, as Preset_4head.jpg or Preset_4head.png and put it in the number 4 folder however loading them in game wasnt working :I im brand new at this so i dont know a lot about it or what problems could arouse but ive been watching lots of tutorials .-. anyways im not sure whats going on so i just saved it for now.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 08:57:35 am »
I'm not sure what you mean by "Flatten" but I do know is that if you save them as a png, the images won't work unless you have a coding such as transparent to go with it. Usually regular jpgs are what really makes a preset show. If you want, you can try to send me the preset files, and I can try to fix it for you if I can. If you want me to do this, you need to compress the files in a zip folder and send it to me in mediafire if you want me to try to fix it for ya.
OR... It could just be something wrong with the coding? Like did you arrange the coding differently?
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 08:12:32 pm »
nah i havent touched the coding, i looked at it though, and it said: texture Preset_4head.jpg i'll see what else i can do ive tried everything i know of to fix it. all i got done is the head so far xD but sure, i'll send it to you im not sure what else i can possible do, i use gimp to make presets and markings.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 06:17:42 am »
What kind or preset are you making? Is it just regular standard? Or like transparent, moving texture..cause if not, then everything should work with jpg. If you still having trouble, send it to me and I'll see if I can try to fix it
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 12:36:55 am »
its just a normal regular preset C: but im probably going to re-do it because i didnt do my dragons markings right xD if it works the next time then we can disregard this post d: if not i'll send it to you and see if you can do anything about it .-.