Author Topic: FeralHeart Jams and Won't Close?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Jams and Won't Close?
« on: January 26, 2013, 01:04:36 am »
We have I believe a Dell computer and Windows 7. My first encounter with this problem happened to me in Fluorite Plains. I was in the middle of a roleplay and all of the sudden, FeralHeart locks up. Alright, so I just thought that maybe Fluorite was having a crash. So I simply clicked on the close button, but the window wouldn't close. I tried closing the window from the task bar and using the ESC button, but it still didn't do anything. I soon decided to try Task Manager. That didn't help at all. We ended up having to turn off the whole computer. Alright, so, I figured this was a one-time thing and decided that it would probably pass and be better the next day. It was much better for about a week. That's when it did it again. I tried everything I could think of, but I ended up having to turn off the whole computer, once again. We decided that FeralHeart just wasn't working on that computer, and removed it. This all happened 3-4 months ago. A few weeks ago, we redownloaded the game. It was doing perfectly, and I thought that FeralHeart was now going to work without any problems. Just this night, I was in Acension Island chatting with my friend in our group. Now, today, Ficho Tunnel had been crashing for me, so I thought maybe Acension Island was crashing aswell. I clicked the close button, and the FeralHeart window didn't close. I tried ESC, Task Manager, and Task Bar, but it still wouldn't respond.

Now, we do have another computer in the house that works perfectly with FeralHeart, but I cannot always access that computer, and plus, my sibling and I play FeralHeart together and cannot do that with only one computer. Has this by any chance happened to anyone before? If so, is there any way to fix it? Or does anyone have any ideas that I could try? All help will be obliged. Thanks all.
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: FeralHeart Jams and Won't Close?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 07:40:42 am »
It maybe have happened to me, do you mean FH crashing? There are always many members in Flourite.

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 06:15:58 pm »
It is sort of like a crash, yes, except FeralHeart just locks up and doesn't respond.
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 06:56:20 pm »
This happens to me sometimes, but it's only because I would enter Flourite when it is really laggy, I have too many windows open, or I spam click iTunes to open. So, this might happen because of lag or too many windows. But, another reason is your computer is old.

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 07:51:20 pm »
Try changing rendering systems before you start.

You are amazing <3