Author Topic: I NEED URGENT HELP WITH MY TERRAIN!!!! :(  (Read 2638 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED URGENT HELP WITH MY TERRAIN!!!! :(
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 12:21:09 am »
umm ik i shouldnt be asking this kind of question on this thread,but i too have a problem with my terrain.I was making my terrain/height map with gimp and than i saved it.After that,i went on map maker on feralheart and than when i typed in the name of my terrain,it said Feralheart has stopped working,so i went back on and tried again and it said the same thing.I kept making different terrains to see if they would work,but they didnt it kept  saying "Feralheart has stopped working" please help.

Post a new thread Teddy that way your question will get the attention of the right individuals that can help you. I'm not an expert on map making so I can't give you any advice. Good luck.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED URGENT HELP WITH MY TERRAIN!!!! :(
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 12:40:53 am »
umm ik i shouldnt be asking this kind of question on this thread,but i too have a problem with my terrain.I was making my terrain/height map with gimp and than i saved it.After that,i went on map maker on feralheart and than when i typed in the name of my terrain,it said Feralheart has stopped working,so i went back on and tried again and it said the same thing.I kept making different terrains to see if they would work,but they didnt it kept  saying "Feralheart has stopped working" please help.

Well, I know you said terrain but if the heightmap wasn't greyscale it will crash. And sometimes you just can't load stuff. I have some objects that make me crash when I load them.