Author Topic: Very Unfair  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Truewolfheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Why love her, when you can love me?
    • View Profile
Very Unfair
« on: January 28, 2013, 02:28:28 am »
I'm seriously bugged by this. I was blocked for 7 days for swearing.
So, I was generally upset, right? Normal.

So anyway, I went on the laptop to check my emails, because the internet works better on the laptop and I wanted to use YouTube.
So my cousin, Trueowlheart, was on her laptop, about to go on FH, and had a message saying she was banned for 5 days! I don't care if I'm banned, but Owly did nothing! It's so unfair! Besides, the last time she was on was after she joined!
Please, don't lock this and say it's a complaint spam! It's not fair that she gets banned too.

~Truewolfheart

P.S, before -removed- blocked me, he said: "Hahaha sucked in!"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:04:18 am by Tigg »
We're in love with a guy, who loves a terrible girl. Please don't let him fall into her trap, when he has two beautiful souls to choose from....

~Everybody has a dark side, do you love me, with my dar side?~

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Very Unfair
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 02:31:11 am »
Unfortunately, this will be locked likely, as you are not allowed to discuss bans, whether you did nothing wrong or not. Also, do not try to pin-point out people saying certain stuff for attention, that can also get you in trouble, sadly. I am sorry to burst your bubble, but it's the rules.
If you want help, just PM a staff member.

Offline Truewolfheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Why love her, when you can love me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 02:33:20 am »
Okay
We're in love with a guy, who loves a terrible girl. Please don't let him fall into her trap, when he has two beautiful souls to choose from....

~Everybody has a dark side, do you love me, with my dar side?~

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 02:35:46 am »
I understand the circumstances what you've said seeing as how the majority of users get away with cussing and not being banned for it. However, seeing as how you've accepted it that you were blocked (do you mean banned or just blocked by BigSkippy?) is the first step of getting it out of the way.

Unfortunately, you're not allowed to speak of why you were banned or to complain about and you're only allowed to take it into PM. There has been a bug going about where random users on FH have been getting banned despite being fairly new. I highly doubt that the moderators will target your family as they would not know she is related to you unless you've gone about saying it. I do not know how the heads of FH react.

As for the statement you made about BigSkippy, that is highly unlikely to occur and please do not use that statement to draw attention towards your problems, you're only digging a deeper grave. All I can assure you is that this might be a bug that your cousin is facing. If you want to draw attention to that, you might want to edit the thread and speak of your cousin's dilemma and ask for her story.

Best of luck,
-SoaringAway.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 02:53:52 am »
Bans are all done by IP, which means it is your internet connection that gets banned, not just your account. It states this right in the rules that you are responsible for you IP address and EVERY account that uses it. By using our services you agreed to this.

YOU agreed to these rules upon joining FH, do not come in here and complain that they are unfair. Any further discussion can be taken up in PM because, as it is also states IN THE RULES YOU AGREED UPON, that you are not to post any topics relating to bans.