Poll

Should there be the ability to have LONG claws, socks and more places/areas/zones?

just long claws
15 (19.2%)
just areas
11 (14.1%)
both
28 (35.9%)
niether
1 (1.3%)
i want full sock pattern
4 (5.1%)
i want toe sock pattern
1 (1.3%)
i want both sock patterns
18 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: March 13, 2011, 10:32:46 pm

Author Topic: Wings, socks and more territories  (Read 9610 times)

JazzForLife

Re: Wings, socks and more territories
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 12:00:36 am »
...i just want new areas! ....and i want the claws to be able to be long or short

Tigg did make some claw meshes, for feline and canine. I think that should be enough. Length doesn't really matter, does it? I understand some people have longer claws, but at least you have claws. ; )

Offline Dee-dee96

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 12:21:02 am »
Personally, I agree that everyone saying "Make a preset instead! Make a map!" is getting annoying and tedious. What if we wanted a public map? The map maker is there as a choice, not something we should be forced to do.
 And with the presets, I personally find them hard ^^' I've tried numerous times and they've all failed epicly. Plus, I have looked at tutorials, and I've tried those Preset guidlines. I still struggled. Call me stupid if you want xD I don't know, maybe its just me. But not everyone has the skill and patiance to make them.

/endrant

-cough- anyway xD

I agree we need full sock markings :3 If I want my characters toes to be the same as the pelt colour, I just use splatter socks. But sometimes I want the full leg to a darker colour/lighter colour, etc. So I agree we need those :3
I'd love some new places to explore with my friends, so a yes to the new maps as well. I'd like to see some IT's remade and revamped too :3 As well as some new ones thrown in there.
Also a yes to the claws ^_^

Do something right
No one notices
Do something wrong
No one  forgets

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 01:54:27 pm »
We have a full sock marking, it's the Siamese. I use it and it works pretty dang well. We have two sock markings, Kovu will not allow us to make more right now. If you would like a new one so bad, make it yourself and send it in.

I am trying my best to remake some of the ones I already made, because you guys did not like them. Not to mention we had a list up on

Original Impressive Title forums
Impressive Hearts Forums
Official Impressive Title forums
DeviantArt Group

We took the most picked and liked markings and put them up for you guys. Be glad we even asked for feedback, I'm tired of you guys complaining to us to make more, get up and do it yourself and see how difficult it can be.

Rude? Sure why not, I've had it. -watches her karma poof-
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:56:55 pm by Nala_91 »
FH Texture Artist

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:12 pm »
^Thats totally understandable Nala. But as I said, things happen and not everyone here pays attention when you guys need it most. Found that out by just being here long enough. But then again, you cant make everyone happy. I commend you for caring enough to remake your markings.

About the preset thing, too bad. "Make your own-" is something that will be floating around here for a long time and frankly, theres nothing we can do about it. We dont code this game so getting upset when someone tells you to make something that you want is kind of pointless.

For example, a lot of hardheaded people keep begging for wings so bad, that the subject has become VERY touchy with the rest of the community. People will lash out at you for making such a redundant thread. Markings are a prime subject that might end up being like that too.

But while wings and markings are two different categories, what Im trying to say is if you really do want these markings, then 1. Make them yourself, or 2. Ask for them politely and wait for them to be added in an update. Thats about the best we can do. If we keep bugging the staff about this we might get nothing. I think Nala's attitude toward the whole ordeal is evidence enough that the staff DO get annoyed too.

All I ask is that we all stay patient and try not to make thousands of the same thread as it tends to get redundant. =_=
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:43:38 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline TigerStar*

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Call me princess .
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2011, 02:04:17 am »
@Jazzz: thats awesome! :)  cant wait
@Dee Dee: and the splat socks is a smart idea! :)
Other accounts are SteamPaw & DoomedDestiny.

~ babydoll-bunny.tumblr.com
~ l0punny.deviantart.com

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 05:53:24 am »
I think the collar marking for the lions should also be for wolves... It's not  fair for the people who love wolves! D:

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 02:35:19 am »
New Area's is an interesting idea, I like it. I've been pondering that thought for a while, and it's nice to have my opinion voiced here. Sorry if this goes against anything anyone has already siad, I haven't read this whole post.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 08:48:15 pm »
Next Update will have 18 New Maps. I hope i can release them within the next 2 Days..

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04:14 pm »
  18 new maps?! Really? That's awesome news!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 11:18:25 pm »
Next Update will have 18 New Maps. I hope i can release them within the next 2 Days..

Oh wow, really? o3o
That's great!
Oh gosh, but think about trying to remember all of them and where they are!! >w< It took me a while just to remember how to get through Ficho, I kept getting turned around back to bonfire!
But it'll be fun to learn them!~