Author Topic: how to put the presets of others in feral heart?  (Read 12128 times)

Offline keras

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
how to put the presets of others in feral heart?
« on: February 17, 2013, 07:12:04 pm »
good evening guys! i want put the presets in feral heart, then i go in local disk c/preset and i put this presets. but when i go in make presets, this presets there isn't. how i must do? i have done something wrong? please help me. and i ask excuse if this topic there is already!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: how to put the presets of others in feral heart?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 07:17:10 pm »
If you are downloading another person's preset to use yourself all you have to do is copy and paste the preset files you downloaded into the correct folder that corresponds with its number in your "My Presets" folder. So if you download a preset that is called preset_4 you paste it into your preset_4 folder in your "My Presets" folder. You can find your "My Presets" folder here: C:/>Feral Heart>My presets>(and the what ever preset folder number is correct for that preset).

Once that is done you open the game and click "tools" on the main menu and then "preset maker". You should see a close box to the bottom right where the preset(s) are. Click the one you want to load and then click "export" and then you can go into your character editor and put your preset on :)

On the other hand if it's a preset file to see someone else with their preset on you would get only one file from the download and that would be their preset's fhp file. If it's just their preset's fhp file you place that file into your "Presets" folder that way you can see them in their own preset but you can't wear their preset yourself.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 06:12:06 pm by LordSuragaha »

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 06:09:17 pm »
Just adding on to Sura. (With ShotScreenes provided c: )

So what you need to do is make an account. After that you go here..Which says 'My Flies'. When you're in that spot. Go to 'Upload' Which I circle here. Then you click it you'll see a green tab, saying 'Begin upload'. Click it- My bad I mean click the 'Plus' and you'll see all your downloads. After that, make sure you go to 'OS '(C: ). Click it go and to go FeralHeart>Preset>(Your username and the number.)

Remember, Feralheart>Preset>(Your username and number)

Hope this helps.

Offline email

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:28:37 am »
Thank you very much for the help. I may ask because I do not fully understand. I want people to see my preset in game, so where would i find the fhp file or do I have to make it? Please could I get some help! Thank you!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 01:04:23 am »
Yer .fhp file can be found in the followin' folder:

Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart > Presets

It should be labelled like YerUsername.fhp. Also, let's not necro-thread old threads. If ye' need further assistance, Ms., feel free to send me a PM.
Lockin' this.
gone