Author Topic: Your Craziest Character  (Read 8736 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Your Craziest Character
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 01:11:15 pm »

Gotta be Quanta. She's a shapeshifting spirit animal with multiple personalities; that can teleport, float in midair (literally, she has invisible wings), and be in multiple places are once. She's basically a troll...that is when she's not being a old wise spirit guide.

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 01:43:04 pm »
Most of my chars are serious for rp, but my biggest derp char has to be my fluffy pillow char. He's on the wolf model and I have a friend who has a comfy couch char so we derp around together.

I've even had demons fighting with each other about who gets to sleep with the pillow. XD (sky's rim... full of great derps)

^Click to join my rp!

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:59 pm »
Craziest Characters, eh?
Well, I have two that I consider crazy, in terms of insanity and/or violence.

The first one is my darling Czech, a psuedo chimera. (He's missing the goat head feature)
While I would provide a picture, the dead server isn't permitting me. But anyways, he's a demon of sorts, but originally he was just your average, witty Chimera from his homeland.
Then the demons came around, and he decided to follow them until he became a literal leader.
He helped destroy his homeland, then went on to other lands to shed blood. He and his tail Gladdis...yeah, they're both determined on killing their targets, they won't rest until they do :/

The second one is Drake, who is a strange dragon of sorts...and well, you can find his backstory and his design here on my deviantArt.

They are my babbus. oAo
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.