Author Topic: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Inactive since 28/04/2013]  (Read 43788 times)

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Re: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RP!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 11:34:29 pm »
It's fine =3 I sometimes use my IPod, and that's ALWAYS annoying XD))
"A few more minutes." Luxin stated, dropping the spoon he had been stirring the stew with. He was leaving it, so the ingredients had a chance to cook completely. No point in having a stew with raw meat in it.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 11:38:58 pm »
"Yes I suppose you're right. So why do you travel? Why not stay in an inn?" Curiosity glowed in his eyes.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:44:34 am by Jason »

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 08:33:02 pm »
"I don't know. Staying in one place for to long doesn't really appeal to me." Luxin stated, serving the soup finally. He had two wooden bowls and served the soup. "You're gonna want to eat slowly, so your stomach doesn't get upset." That had been a fun experience last time it happened to him. Ended up practically puking his guts out for 4 hours.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 01:14:44 am »
Mordred nodded understanding. He began to slowly eat the stew his bright blue eyes lit up with delight. " this is very very good!..." He remembered what Luxin told him and reluctantly ate the stew slowly so he would not get sick later on. "So how long are we going to stay here? What are we going to do?" His mind raced with questions and worries.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2013, 01:39:34 am »
"Leave that to me. We'll head back in the other direction. The last town a while away, and I can find some horses there. Probably. You know how to ride?" He questioned, looking at Mordred. Luxin ate his stew at a relatively normal pace.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 01:42:56 am »
Mordred looked at Luxin. " yes I know how to ride. My Father taught me to ride when i was very young and I continued with the lessons since then." He feels the spoon hit the now empty bowl and sets the bowl down giving a satisfied burp though he  unsuccessfully tried to cover the sound. " that was a very delicious meal Luxin. Thank you."

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 01:59:56 am »
"Your welcome." Luxin answered, smiling brightly. "Good thing you can ride. Teaching...is not a strong-suit of mine." He chuckled, and began cleaning up after finishing himself.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 04:00:09 am »
Mordred chuckled slightly. " Who taught you to ride?" He looked at Luxin curiosity swimming in his eyes once more.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
"A Knight." The 16-year-old responded, "I lived in a kingdom for a while when I was young."

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
"Which Kingdom? And how did you learn to do magic? Who taught you? Was it legal to use magic in the kingdom you lived in?" Mordred continued to ask questions as his mind was racing with them.