Author Topic: Can't read threads while logged in and profile issues  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Lupaparva

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Can't read threads while logged in and profile issues
« on: March 06, 2013, 08:37:47 am »
Hiya!
Okay, my problem is that, while logged in, I can't read what other people wrote. I can log out, read, log in and answer, but I can't nuzzle and stuff. All I can see is this:

Additionally, I can't reach my profile. Whenever I want to edit it, my browser (Firefox, but I tried Chrome, too) shows me this:

I saw that DoctorFlob had the same problem, but in her forum thread was no working solution posted.

Offline Lupaparva

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Can't read threads while logged in and profile issues
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 08:39:38 am »
And I can't edit my posts... :/
I just saw that DoctorFlob had a different issue.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 01:46:46 pm »
Have you tried the regular thing of deleting browser cache and cookies for this site?

When it comes to the second picture though(even first one), it could be something going on with the forum after the last update we had.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Lupaparva

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 02:57:06 pm »
Yup, deleting cache and cookies doesn't work, too. I also tried to log in with an other browser and on other computers. Neither works yet.

So... Should I just lean back and be patient?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 03:32:46 pm »
Well it seems to be something related to your forum profile only unless others have the exact same issues.

I myself though haven't gotten any reports about errors like these yet so I'm not really sure, but I do believe it's you only or possibly a fewer amount of users that has this.

Thinking of which when I check your screenshots, you don't seem to be logged properly. Something you can try plain off, is log off both the site and the forum.(make sure you don't remain logged in on the site as well)

Go to the forum index, and look at the login boxes above the forum itself(not the site one). On purpose write in blanks on both username and password so it will prompt you to the screen of wrong password and/or username. Then proceed with writing your login information.

Also, what do you have a few examples on links you use when you browse the forum?
Just copy for example the page url from when the posts show up blank.
Former community manager of FeralHeart