Author Topic: Would this frustrate you?  (Read 5042 times)

Offline lacey107

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
Would this frustrate you?
« on: March 07, 2013, 05:12:49 am »
Hai guise B)
SO far a little while ago, my laptop was took-en away from me by my aunt for 4 days/weeks (forgot) she got her friend Mark to put "AVG Family Safety" thing for my internet so I can't get on certain things (most things that are important to me like mediafire, tinypic/url etc) and removed one of my favorite games called "IMVU." They deleted it and blocked it because when it said "Decorate your avatar!" they thought it was sorcery and witchcraft (They thought of Avatar the last air bender and they think it is sorcery.) I can't get on mediafire, any forums (surprisingly didn't block FH), Online videos (except for you tube and God tube), Entertainment, education, games, technology, and this one got me frustrated the most; Religion. I am like, "......c:  ....>8u" My aunt thought "I needed more discipline because I was getting on 'bad' things." I never got on anything bad 8C. But I do understand it is for my security and stuff. This is seriously frustrating me a lot. Would this frustrate you?

Koolwolfe

Re: Would this frustrate you?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 11:02:51 am »
Yes happened to me a lot of times anything I can do to take this off your mind?

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 12:32:44 am »
I'm quite sure this would frustrate anyone - I have to be cautious on my computer around my parentals and siblings, mostly because of religious matters - but that's not all of it, it's also their ignorance. It's a pity that people such as those have the power to take something you find important away from you.

By the way, you can always try and remove the "AVG Family Safety" programme. You can google it, or look it up on YouTube. I've got a link here which you could try out too.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 01:05:29 am »
Yes I am sorry this happened my phone got taken away from me for no reason -.- so yes this would frustrate anyone.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 04:12:39 am »
This is why I secretly hoard our laptop and make sure my account is the only admin so I can delete such things were it to ever happen. c8 *evil little mastermind*

However, my parents never paid no mind. They're more leery about Skype and MSN than anything, which is something that I'll actually need at some point with the way technology is going.

I'm sorry they did that to you 8c It must really suck.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 06:08:15 am »
e.e
I'm sorry this happened to you, it seems really horrible!
Luckily, I'm the only one in the family that knows how to use a computer properly so I control what goes on in the computer. XD
If this somehow did happen to me..yes, it would annoy and bug me a lot. cx

But what happened to you is very dreadful. And really? They didn't block anything religious?
No offense, but that's really ignorant. Especially if you're not very religious.

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 05:43:46 am »
Yes happened to me a lot of times anything I can do to take this off your mind?
Oh no I am fine for now but thank you c:

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 05:45:22 am »
e.e
I'm sorry this happened to you, it seems really horrible!
Luckily, I'm the only one in the family that knows how to use a computer properly so I control what goes on in the computer. XD
If this somehow did happen to me..yes, it would annoy and bug me a lot. cx

But what happened to you is very dreadful. And really? They didn't block anything religious?
No offense, but that's really ignorant. Especially if you're not very religious.
Its okay, lols. and yes I as well think it is kind of ignorant that they removed some religious things off ;p

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 05:47:19 am »
This is why I secretly hoard our laptop and make sure my account is the only admin so I can delete such things were it to ever happen. c8 *evil little mastermind*

However, my parents never paid no mind. They're more leery about Skype and MSN than anything, which is something that I'll actually need at some point with the way technology is going.

I'm sorry they did that to you 8c It must really suck.
lols cx yeah it sucks but I had this for a little while however. It is like when you Need something badly, it is like all blocked off. lols its does suck xD

Offline lacey107

• (((lacey107 in Game)))
    • View Profile
    • My devaintArt~
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 05:50:35 am »
I'm quite sure this would frustrate anyone - I have to be cautious on my computer around my parentals and siblings, mostly because of religious matters - but that's not all of it, it's also their ignorance. It's a pity that people such as those have the power to take something you find important away from you.

By the way, you can always try and remove the "AVG Family Safety" programme. You can google it, or look it up on YouTube. I've got a link here which you could try out too.
Lols, I already know how to uninstall it, I just don't want to get in trouble. The guy that put the AVG Family Center on my computer also put a program called "LogMeIn" where he also connects with me. I know I could uninstall that too but he can do random checks on me annd if it is uninstalled, he will get VERY suspicious xP but thank you c: