Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129208 times)

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2011, 12:36:11 am »
the game is back on :D
TO THE VALLEY! BE SURE TO VOTE FOR EAGLE FIRST! with our 40+ members, we can make a difference and get eagles. atleast keep it semi-realistic

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2011, 01:02:05 am »
I've decided that the party will be held at Proving Ground.

Because everybody seems to be able to get it working, and it's a multirole arena, with ravetastic lava. |D

The next question: Should I invite the Children? XD I'm kind of leaning towards yes, but I want your opinions.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2011, 01:03:32 am »
Video-

Video link: ?Higher? Feral Heart

Hope you all enjoyed it and/or enjoyed making it :D

(Perhaps videos should also be counted as fanart? XD)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:52:44 am by Aazzi »

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2011, 01:03:47 am »
NO, they burned your fricken eye xDD
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2011, 01:04:17 am »
Ooooh... Yes invite them! Keep your friends close... but your enemies closer... like some great person once said ^^

Offline BijouLa

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2011, 01:34:55 am »
lol some great person. i'ma be on the valley and on proving ground for a bit, have to get off soon for 10-15 min but be right back on

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2011, 01:56:04 am »
Ok guys, on page 9 I have the video ^^ Oh and if I didnt tell you Deino... Happy birthday ^^

Offline BijouLa

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2011, 02:31:02 am »
O.O love the video! need more be said?

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:34 pm »
Thank you Aazzi |D

In case any of you care, I got the new Warriors book, a large red velvet cupcake, and, 2 games from a friend: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition and Amnesia: The Dark Descent :D

The party will be held at 7PM Eastern Standard in Proving Ground, I'm extending an invite to the Children as well, let me know if this is acceptable X3

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2011, 10:13:40 pm »

Name: Kai Nthanda
Parents: Mother ~ Rosabella Saga (NPC, Missing) // Father ~ Unknown
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: In general he is mostly just a kindhearted male, this easily makes him rather laid-back and carefree. Being pretty much calm and relaxed whenever there isn't much going on, with not being much for getting angry often, it's in his nature to be as kind and polite as possible. His rather lighthearted disposition makes it rather easy for him to get along with others, he even tries to be helpful with various things. With his young age, he can be rather naive at times, but is also enjoys having fun over taking every little thing seriously. Deeming it important to care for friends and family above all else, it's questionable if his willingness to protect others important to him makes him courageous or just foolish, as it may even call for taking action before really thinking things through...
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None // None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: FrostWynd
Desired Rank: Scout Trainee
RP Sample: Quickly dashing through foliage, a young cheetah took little notice of how much noise he must have been making as he ran. Green eyes wide with panic, he struggled to fight back tears that were streaming down his muzzle. What was he running from? He had no idea, all he knew was the words that rang clearly in his mind as he pushed on forward towards who knows where. "Quickly, run! And don't look back!" Wanting to do just that, it felt difficult to keep his gaze on where he was going, he wanted to know what happened back there! "Why?! Why did you want me to run?!" He screamed out in his mind, eyes tightly closing shut. Suddenly bursting forth from the dense undergrowth, not being able to see where he was going at that very moment caused him to trip over his own paws. Suddenly falling down to the earth, his speed from all that running making him rollover a few times before coming to a complete stop.

It took him a few moments to recover from that, as his body ached from the strain of having ran what felt like a really far distance, and from that fall he took. Coughing up dirt that got in his mouth, he glanced up to see his surroundings, nothing at all looked familiar to him. "W-where am I?" It was all so confusing to him, the small whimper he uttered couldn't be held back any longer. Feeling confused, lost and completely alone, he wasn't sure of what to do now as he couldn't go back to that place that he just came from. Standing back on all fours and shaking some of the dust off his pelt, Kai hesitantly started to move forward into a new territory, unknowingly towards the Vennigans.

~~~~~~
By the way, Happy Birthday Deino! ^^
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:17:27 pm by FrostWynd »