Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129142 times)

Offline Lionessesrule

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • I've been here for a long time...
    • View Profile
    • google
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2011, 06:09:06 am »
Can I join?

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2011, 11:36:45 am »
i feel like going over there and goin *BAM* "take THAT sir giggles. not so funny anymore, huh?" ok, thats my *clean* version. i just won't say my unclean version....

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2011, 11:39:04 am »
Just lemme get the soap if you're gonna say the unclean version xD I wanna use it on someone... :P

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2011, 12:00:14 pm »
lol NO! NOT THE SOAP! MY PEARLY WHITES ARE TOO GOOD FOR THAT! *shiny teeth and little ding noise* lol. i'm not sure if i can be on saturday. we got an archery tournament and if we do good *flexes muscles* we get to go to state, then nationals. we went to nationals last year and saw the batmobile. literally. it was on the back of a truck that has those rows with cars on top and on bottom. i have a pic on my phone, idk how to get it on here....

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

HawksWingx103

« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2011, 02:01:49 pm »
It's debatable whether or not Adi wants to be there. Stiletto showed up after Razek left and apparently Adi disowned him as her mentor because he let her there, and said that she will join the Children and kill him.

So Razek is teh sad Cheetah now because he only let her there because she would have died otherwise... but he wants his trouble causing Trainee back -sob-
Also he doesn't want to be killed >.>

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2011, 03:54:21 pm »
All right, all right, heh. No need to flip out on Florian now. We aren't rping at the moment, but I'm sure that Zufa will be snarling her rights when the time comes. xD If she did everything you said just now, anyway.

HawksWingx103

« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2011, 04:29:25 pm »
Fine. I will revise my post:

Adi wandered into COTRS territory on accident while she was exploring and got caught. Razek came to rescue her, and as they where leaving the Outlands Zufa showed up. She attacked a wolf thinking Adi was in trouble even though Razek was talking to the CORTRS calmly about what happened and that it was all an honest mistake.
Razek went to camp and tried to explain to Giggles that they weren't intentionally trespassing and Razek apologized for the actions of Zufa and Adi. Then Adi made a run from where she and Zufa where waiting till Razek returned to them. The Wolf that was guarding them followed Adi and a fight broke out Adi got hurt and almost bled to death and Zufa begged the Children to help her. Giggles agreed to help her but said that she would become part of their clan then. Razeek agreed that she should stay there because she was "useless and not a good Trainee" because he knew she would die before they got her back to camp. Stiletto showed up after Razek left and Adi disowned Razek as her mentor because he let her there alone. She said that she will join the Children and kill him. 

-inhales deeply-
Now Razek and Voltaire are planning a recon mission to rescue her in exchange for Razek ensuring that no Coursers harm Voltaire for killing Jayto and Razek owes Voltaire a another favor at an unknown date.

The End.
Now everyone's all filled in. With more in-depth information than before.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2011, 06:11:13 pm »
Okay, guys. Someone really needs to do upkeep on the group. *AHEM DIENO AHEM*
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2011, 07:50:28 pm »
...Archery... tournament...? D:  Aww I wanna learn Archery XD But ok: :P

*Starts shoving soap in mouth* IT'LL MAKE YOUR MOUTH EVEN BETTER >:D

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2011, 09:14:28 pm »

Boredom kills, yo. And yus, it's Kai and Casei. o.o

On another, more non-creepy note... -scuttles away to download the map and edit/take more screenies- And Deino, I'm pretty much a newb, and I'm almost completly caught up with everything. What you and everybody else is doing works fine for me.

Yay for more pointlessness. |D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:35:38 pm by CreamCheeseGummyBear »