Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129259 times)

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #550 on: April 02, 2011, 02:07:10 am »
Nice teeth dewd. O_O That picture scared me almost as much as the HP noise thingy. One monster too many can apparently make you very skittish at 10:07 at night. o.o

Offline Shikoku

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 02, 2011, 02:18:56 am »
Making an ally for you guys, because I'm that awesome |D
http://shikokuxavious.deviantart.com/art/Maizah-203222595
Name:
Specie: Wolf
Personality: Mai is quiet, sly, and violent but she can surprisingly be friendly.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Shikoku/Shikoku
RP Sample (I'll include this because I can): Maizah rested in the sunlight, her red eyes gazing at the horizon. It was pretty, yes, but that's not what caught the wolf's eye. Who's that hyena in the distance? she thought to herself.

Not a hero unless you die >D

bookworm2309

« Reply #552 on: April 02, 2011, 03:58:01 am »

Name: Haifa
Parents: Lacey (dead) x Juni (dead)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Haifa is a strong female, who has a quiet personality. She keeps to herself sometimes, but she mostly stays close to her fellow females and talks shyly to males every once and again. When she's required to fight, she puts her whole heart into it, doing her best and carrying out the orders of her leaders. She is extreamly loyal and sweet, and loves young cubs.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: bookworm2309
Desired Rank: Courser
RP Sample: (You already know how I roleplay, so I believe this isn't neccessary. XD)

Offline Wolfzforever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 02, 2011, 09:29:25 am »

Picture ----> http://wolfzforever.deviantart.com/#/d3cnloa

Name: Cheryl

Parents: Died in Forest fire

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Personality: Cheryl is fast and Curious cub, she is always going... sometimes Cheryl can
really be annoyance, cuz she may follow you wherever you go if you are interesting enough.
Cheryl is adventurous and she usually thinks she'll be okay and doesn't want anyone
to look after her. She is simply Energetic small fur-ball, who may cause headache to her
babysitter(s).Cheryl loves to play with other cubs, but when she gets bored she'll find
something else to do like... well... exploring and so sometimes gets herself in trouble.

Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None / None

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Wolfzforever / Wolfz

Desired Rank: Cub

RP Sample:
Cheryl ran and jumped over the log, she felt like she'd be flying... Everything was
going so well and she was so happy. She kept running, but suddenly saw
smoke coming from the forest. Cheryl froze and stared at the smoke realizing
that the forest is on fire. Her family and home is in the forest so she ran toward them
Screaming for her parents. She saw animals escaping from the forest, but not her parents.
She continued search for her parents and ran past the flaming trees and bushes. Finally
she arrived at the den but it was on fire already and she didn't see anyone nearby. It
was getting harder and harder to breath. She was just about to pass out for all of
the smoke and shock, but then Cheryl's dad jumped from the flames and grabbed cheryl.
Cheryl narrowed her eyes and asked: "D-Dad?" and after her words she fainted. Charyl's
dad brought her away from the forest, but ran back to save Cheryl's mom who got stuck
while running to Cheryl... Cheryl woke up alone, Silence everywhere... "Am i... all alone?"
she asked shivering, only the wind answered......
12 facts:
1. You're reading my comment
2. You're thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice that I skipped 3.
5. You're checking it now. 6. You're smiling. 7. You're still reading my comment. 8. all you have read is true. 10. You didnt notice that I skipped 9. 11. You're checking it now. 12. You didn'

Offline Wolfzforever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 02, 2011, 10:19:29 am »
12 facts:
1. You're reading my comment
2. You're thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice that I skipped 3.
5. You're checking it now. 6. You're smiling. 7. You're still reading my comment. 8. all you have read is true. 10. You didnt notice that I skipped 9. 11. You're checking it now. 12. You didn'

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 02, 2011, 03:20:16 pm »
>:(
I can't access my old account so I had to make a new one. Have no fear though. You'll never get rid of me :D

On that note I won't be online till after 6pm because I'm working hard to finish up the map for my tribe.

Blatant advertisement: :P
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=4669.msg60112#msg60112

I'll see you all later my dears. :3

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #556 on: April 02, 2011, 03:35:08 pm »
I know this is bad since I just joined, but I can't make it today. I have a funeral to go to. And then a sleepover. Sorry.   :-[

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 02, 2011, 05:47:57 pm »

._. I take too many screenshots. But it's true, no?

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #558 on: April 02, 2011, 06:02:36 pm »
LOL poor Duma.  ;D

Thessur

« Reply #559 on: April 02, 2011, 10:31:38 pm »
Would any of you be interested in checking out a small map I've been working on?  It's my first try at  making a map and I'm kind of pleasantly surprised at how it turned out.  I'm even thinking about seeing if I can round up some people for a small, snow-leopard RP.  Hope it's alright that I'm posting this here.  I didn't really want to advertise it to the whole world yet.  Anyway, here's the link, let me know if you'd be interested in playing there with me sometime.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7sndai37jr4mnkd