Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129205 times)

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #620 on: April 10, 2011, 09:54:33 pm »
no one's really on that much in the map anyway :/
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Yang

« Reply #621 on: April 12, 2011, 07:37:07 pm »
Aww no one was on the map that night :( Well when I was on no one was.

Offline Mandaka

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 13, 2011, 09:46:41 am »
Uh, I don't know if you're still accepting members but here's my application!

http://i55BannedImageSite/vf9q8l.png
Name: Tamika (Tam-eek-a)
Parents: Unknown
Mate: None yet
Offspring: None
Personality: Tamika has a tom-boyish attitude, but she is usually very shy around others. She's a joker and can act strangely at times. She's always trying her best, and loves to show off to others. Most of the time she prefers to be alone, as she usually feels awkward talking to others she doesn't know. Overall, she's independant, shy, and plain wierd.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Mandaka
Desired Rank: Trainee (Striker)
RP Sample: Tamika finally awoke by the morning light, and even though still tired, she arose to her feet, stretching her front and back legs to get the stiffness out of them. She walked out, revealing the shining sun in the sky. It was bright on her eyes, so she turned away from it and paced toward the puddle of clean water. She lapped it up, the water cool and refreshing as it went down her dry throat. It was nice and cold giving her a sence of refreshment. She was cold from sleeping inside her new den, for the rock was very cold at night. So she decided to sun herself on the top. The smooth, rock surface was nice and warm on her paws as she hopped up on it, and it soothed her fur once she lied down. She gently closed her eyes and felt relaxed. It felt good to finally be relaxed, instead of the undsteady urge of not being able to find a nice new home.

Thanks!  ;D

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 13, 2011, 06:22:02 pm »
can i join? i have been a lone cheetah for so long! i need a pride and this looks like the PERFECT place for me!!! i do have one inportant question though, can i make a mate in your tribe? or does it require a certain ranking? here i am:

(insert picture if applicable)
Name: Soultaine (pronounced Soul-ten)
Parents: Unknown but probably deceased  
Mate: none
Offspring: none

Personality: Soul is an independent, carefree cheetah with a heart for adventure. he is extremely loyal to his mate and family. he is the most reliable friend and the best to have at your side on the battlefield. Soul can and will fight to the death for loved ones. he can be serious if need be but acts more like a kit sometimes than a young adult. (Soul is 12 months old. im not sure how big i should be to be 12 months old though) sometimes intimidating, Soul enjoys a good fight, and is great at defense. he has never hunted but he is sure he will be excellent at it. this young cheetah can be mysterious and withdrawn sometimes, but other moments loves being the center of attention!  he has a soft spot for cubs and loves exploring.

Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: N/A

Ingame Username / Forum Username: ingame name, Soultain(Nickname is Soul), Forum username: arcticwarrior

Desired Rank: Trainee, probably a striker.

RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): Soul quickly trotted down to the rushing spring stream. he looked down into the water and saw his jagged reflection swirling around in the water. what a beautiful morning he thought sleepily.
he bent his head down and lapped up the cold, refreshing water. as  it trickled down his dry throat, Soul felt new energy course through his body. he stretched again, as he had done when he got up this morning, and dug his claws deep into the lush grass. he wanted so badly to drop down into that cool grass, but today was the day of his test. today, he had the chance of becoming the leader of all the other cheetahs! Soul turned around, and began to lope briskly in the direction of the testing grounds.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:24:55 pm by Liyese »

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hamsteak
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 13, 2011, 09:44:32 pm »
I might not beable to get on this saterday its the day im moving D:

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #625 on: April 13, 2011, 10:15:54 pm »
I'll hopefully be able to get on this Saturday. Unless plans change.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 14, 2011, 02:29:24 pm »
hey, it wont let me download the proving grounds maps! it says on mediafire that the file is invalid or delited. how do i get it?? and yes, if you are wondering, i want to become a member of your tribe. look at my applicaton. !!!

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 14, 2011, 10:15:10 pm »
hey uh, is this a very active pride?? how active is the majority of the people anyways??

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:34 pm »
Umm. well its spring, people are busy right now with tests etc. XD I can only imagine what type of tests Deino is getting D: Please wait a bit more if you want to be accepted... Were a bit more active than this but... ^^;

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 15, 2011, 12:36:11 am »
oh, ok! *Cheery anyways* im waiting for a preset for Soultaine anyway.