Author Topic: Strangers want to "ban" me for this!  (Read 5455 times)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: Strangers want to "ban" me for this!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 05:56:17 pm »
I've had this once but I was actually laughing so hard I forgot to post a screenshot >.< (My friend was also there, rofling.)

I was sitting on my friend while she was laying on her side, note I was laying on her stomach

Yeah that never is known as mateing, thats called couching them, where ur only sitting, they obviously  was new and thoaght they could troll ppl .

SoulRevenge

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 12:57:55 am »
I've seen my share of moderator/administrator impersonaters around- and to be honest, yeah. I would laugh at them in amusement and make my own little comments in a party chat that I am in so very often.
They are ridiculously annoying, but I suppose you all know that. However it's best not to provoke or make fun of them- or at least not /infront/ of them. Otherwise you'll just be sitting there, listening to their pointless rambling about how they will ban you and what nonsense, probably thinking that their silly threats might be capable of scaring you.

But, as several others stated before me- it's best not to feed them, and in my opinion: If your gonna be a little cruel like me and laugh, point and mock- do it behind their backs, at least they'll never know then, and what you wanted to say would of been said, and their feelings would not be hurt- not to mention their rambling would not of gone on. The best thing to do immediantly after would be to take a screenshot though, and send it to actual administrators and moderators if you feel it is serious enough, and then just allow them to review over it and pass their own judgement.

BlackiOuti

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 06:47:33 am »
Arf this is one of the stupidest things I've heard in a long time - I can never understand that people actually spend their time trolling or doing things like this just to annoy other players.

The next time someone does this to you (or if you see it done to another player) you take a screen and send it to one of the admins or the mods. It's forbidden to impersonate any of the staff.
\\How To Report A User//

Sorry to hear that you've had this happening to you so many times ;3

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 05:47:26 am »
This never happened to me before, but, it sounds pretty funny. I mean, can you actually take people like that seriously? I'd get a good laugh out of that if that happened to me. :'D

Offline brats

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • take your meds.
    • rnacaroon
    • hospitels
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 05:53:06 am »
 *Facedesk.* -_-
in game: coughsyrup / traumatic / agoraphobia

Offline Amethyst3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Floofers gonna floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 09:21:03 am »
Some mod/admin, hmmm? I'm sure you all know they're really just people on the forums that really want to be a mod/admin.
Don't feed the troll. Just block, as others have said |B

Through our troubles we will rise again
And only then
- I'll only be on FH on weekends. Because i use my mum's laptop to play FH since my computer isn't fast enough.

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 06:04:32 am »
Ohh, kids these days...Why do they even try to troll and say ridiculous excuses..? I've had an encounter once..
-General-
Me:-accident roleplayed in general instead of party- Oops..My mistake that was suppose to go in Party..
Random ranter in the morning: HEY NO RPING IN GENERAL I'M GONNA BAN U!
Me:Please..No caps..If you were a mod you would've typed in red..
Ranter:U R IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH RED OOO!
Me:-blocks- Kids these days..

So, yeah I hate those 12 year olds that have such profanity..
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 11:28:09 pm »
This one guy got upset because we were rping in a public cave, and he was in our group, and wanted us to chase our a pair of users who were sitting in the cave but not rping. After a while of ranting at us, I told him to leave, saying that if he wouldn't abide by our rules this wasn't the group for him. After leaving, he whispers me saying "You shouldn't be rude to an admin. I'm going to ban you for that!"...
XD.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 07:26:37 pm »
Never happened to me but it's making me lol. XD Person wants to ban you for standing on SB *facepaw*. I recommened you to block like you always do, report only if it gets serious. Another cookie terminator... Danger for my cookies... <.<  o.o  >.>
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline x_CHIHUAHUA_x

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 07:38:38 pm »
Basically they can't ban you becuz I doubt administrators wuld say stuff like " ooooh I'm bannin you you can't do dat! " I expect the real administrators wuld just get on with it n ban you,not waste there time sayin " you gunna b banned in 5...4...3...2...1...0 and say bye to ur account! " best thing to do is ignore them n report em cuz we can't get innocent peepl banned,right?