Author Topic: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|  (Read 10538 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 02:07:14 pm »
(Try to be a little descriptive, thanks and bump))

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2013, 07:42:50 pm »
(I'm going to stalk this RP untill pups are born coz I want to be a pup^^Didn't roleplayed one since ages xD)

"Derpa-Derp."

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 07:47:09 pm »
Why sure xD You can stalk my thread as long as you want xD When theres puppies arriving..I'll PM you^^))

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 07:48:08 pm »
(Ok thankiez ^^)

"Derpa-Derp."

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 07:49:28 pm »
Welcomies :3))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 04:00:43 am »

Ahendra
Ahendra patiently waited for Chanter's return, her energy had come back, she was ready to leave. "Maybe he decided to leave." she yawned as she slowly stood up on her paws. She shook the snow and water from her pelt then ran into the forest. It was best not to have any friends while you are traveling, it could slow you down. The snow was beginning the thicken as she went deeper into the woods, where not many have ventured. She began to slow down, trying to catch her breath. She looked at her surroundings, she didn't recognize this area, but it didn't bother her too much. Finally, she decided to lay down under a beam of sunlight shining through trees. Her tan coat shown under the sun's rays, making it look gold. She yawned then laid her head down, she wasn't tired, she just wanted to relax.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:07:24 am by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 12:33:20 pm »

Chanter
Chanter slowly rose to his paws and quickly walking back to Ahendra; whom was waiting patiently. When the young wolf returned, he saw Ahendra left. (o.o) Chanter heart begin to beat fast, he started thinking if someone took her. He begin whining and go search for her. -Skip- (I'm lazy today) Chanter couldn't find her no where. Now he was getting extremely worried and began howling for her.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 03:08:19 am »
Bump

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2013, 08:48:26 am »

Ahendra
The echoing of a howl entered her ears, making her lift her head "Who was that?" she asked herself, she couldn't name who it was. She slowly stood up "I should keep moving." She then began trotting through the forest. A strange smell entered her nose, she had never smelled it before. She ignored it and kept moving. Suddenly she felt something tighten around her left hind leg(Snare) "What the?" she growled. She tried to pull her leg free but it just tightened, she began to whine from the pain. She looked around, making sure nothing was going to take advantage of her situation. She tried to bite the wire but it was too strong and too thick, blood began to slowly drip down her paw. Out of fear she howled for help, she didn't know what else to do.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2013, 08:32:29 pm »

Chanter
Chanter before bent his head down with disppointment. He mean to make she wolf wait so long. Then suddenly, Chanter ears peaked when he heard a sorrowful,and painful howl! The young male didn't know if it was a different wolf or the same she wolf; he also didn't know wether to go or not. Chanter began to whined and howled back to the other wolf, then began racing to the wolf. When the young male reached to the wolf, he saw Ahendra trapped! Chanter begin to gasp and growled, seeing if there's any hunters. -short-