• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2011, 05:14:16 am »
Just an opinion here since ive had other packs before. In any pack ive been in that seemed to reset (ppl called it deleted) it seemed to happen with only that specific person who created to that group. My frined has made tons of groups and always seem to delete pissing her off :C But i know some other friends who never have the problem, ive never had it myself,. A char i made a group with since FH opened has never reset. Non of mine have. So like im saying its just my opinion and until admin can actually figure it out, i do beleive it just doesnt like some accounts for some ppl D:   

Also Roxie i know u dont want me using that name, everyone else nagged me bout it thinking i was u. So i am trying to think of a new name, thing is i made my char based off the name. So currently i changed it to Rox. Im sorry for using it. I promise to change it asap

Wolf Skylar

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2011, 05:25:04 am »
People, do NOT harass Roxy. I was only joking with her. (Anyone can have that name, it's not like it's copyrighted)
I know who were the ones who harassed Roxy, and will beat deh crud outta yeh. CX
So when they online they be dead, <3 Thank yeh~

JazzForLife

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2011, 09:26:25 pm »
Sorry I have not been active. Band concert stuff. ^^ But I downloaded the file, and which media file to I put Oblivion2.rar in? Sorry~ I'm horrible with downloading things.

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2011, 10:38:00 pm »
@Jazz: Unzip the .rar file.  You may need to download a program for that- try 7 Zip or WinRAR.  Once you've done that, move the .fhz file to FeralHeart -> Media -> Terrains.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline Harimau

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2011, 01:51:29 am »
Ahaha Roxie! I ask Roxy to change her name because it would be confusing. I think Rox and Roxie is fine! But Roxie and Roxy? Oh Gawd, my little brain would freak out.

Offline Harimau

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2011, 11:20:02 pm »
Ok, are you here Kay?

JazzForLife

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2011, 12:27:22 am »
Thank you Paradox~

Offline Sinow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2011, 08:34:57 am »
Ranks have been updated. Congrats to those who have up'ed in rank. :} If I have messed any who have been active for 5 days or more, please let me know.

Xaery

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2011, 08:44:47 pm »

In-game name: Xaery
Name: Vitae
Mate: None
Spawn(s): None
Kin: Unknown
Description:  Vitae acts rather mature for her age. She's very opportunistic when it comes to having fun though. She doesn't speak much, but will speak up when she needs to. She's a loyal and caring wolf, that will give her life for her friends and packmates, especially her leader. She's also quite large (not fat, but fit) and very fluffy. Dull blue spirals and swirls decorate her pitch black fur, a ring near the base of her tail, and she has a side-styled mane of the same dull blue color.
Dislikes: unnecessary violence
Additional:
Playtime: 6pm to 9pm PST
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 09:45:43 pm by Imani »

Tigres

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2011, 11:07:03 pm »
I am going to make a webpage so it is easier to find the forums :/.... and for some odd reason I feel like I am about to fall over....@~@