Author Topic:  (Read 27592 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 07:47:33 pm »
...Butch...

The brute's green eyes focused on the other Brute, nodding slowly while listening to the words. "I will try, but I doubt she will take it from me, if she doesn't take it from yo-" Butch instantly shut up, as he saw Ayra near where the two male wolves were standing. He quickly watched her stumble, and tried not to smile, he didn't want Ayra to not respect him... Who would respect a Council who laughed at you? He then pushed the squirrel closer to him, and grabbed its furry belly with his mouth. He walked closer towards the fae... "Uh.." He began awkwardly, "do you want to share this?" He beckoned to his catch with his eyes, then looked back at Ayra. "I caught it, and I don't mind sharing  it." He barked, remembered Appolo's advise about her not eating it all. So maybe sharing was the key. He hoped he didn't get a mouth in the face, even though he was a Main Council.

-Sorry that its so short, come on brain! WORK!-

.:Juliet:.

The female slowly fluttered open her eyes. She saw not the morning light, but a rather evening one. "Oh no.." Juliet growled to herself, knowing she was bound to be late for something. Her bones crackled, as she forcefully pushed herself to her tired paws. Her heart raced as she leaped out of the den, seeming very fickle at the moment. Her head turned, and she saw 3 other wolves staying behind. Butch, Apollo, and Ayra, she shrugged, and ran past them. Her paws thumped in the snow, making small prints behind her.

Soon, she reached where the other wolves were hunting. She breathed in a deep sigh, and walked up to a random wolf. Suddenly, she saw black birds racing in the distance... She gave a short playful bark, and attempted to chase after them, her tail wagging. She was probably one of the most healthiest in the pack, as she was quite furry, and didn't mind the blizzarding snow. She stopped, when she couldn't see them, and the other wolves were out of sight.

Soon, she rejoined the pack, feeling quite silly chasing after a bunch of impossible to catch Black Birds. She shied away then, to the back of the pack..

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2013, 01:29:13 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2013, 03:35:46 pm »
While everyone was awakening and beginning the morning, a particular form decided to rouse late as usual. She was an odd wolf anyway, She was a hermaphrodite, anorexic, and mute. Heck, it was probably a wonder why the alpha had kept her around, let alone why she invited her to the pack. Was it sympathy? Most likely that would be a peculiar reason when it comes to keeping her around. Eventually enough though, the thin wolf began to rise from laying on its flank and stood tall. Her size and speed could of been another reason Inxis decided to keep her around, though she isn't strong she does have a good running stamina once she has the room to run. Parting her silent jaws to yawn, she only made a noise when she ended the yawn by snapping them together with a quick click. And with that, she began a slow trot out of the den, stopping at the entrance to shake off her pelt from the debris that stuck to her from when she was asleep, such as dirt and other foliage. Once she was outside, she made her way to the campsite center, standing there a bit baffled and looking around.

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2013, 12:57:40 am »
Ill post after a few others have posted, even thought I already wan't to post right now. xD))

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2013, 01:12:00 am »
OOC: did you move this or something??? I thought this was in the other RP place???? or am I mad.....

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2013, 01:44:56 am »
(( I believe the MODs must've moved it. Unless I'm going crazy, too and it's been here all along.

Oh and I'll try to have that post up soon! Sorry it's taking a bit long. .__. ))

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2013, 01:52:38 am »
OOC: ..... It's ok.......

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2013, 02:42:17 am »

Katalia
Kat looked back up to where the birds had disappeared to "What now?" she asked herself. She sighed then turned around to head back to the den site "I'll meet you back home." She said to no one in particular. She walked with her eyes looking down at the snow below her, her mind was thinking about those birds. What were they trying to tell us? She pushed all the thoughts out of her head, this was no time for worrying about a bunch birds. "Maybe I should find something to bring back to the pack first." she would feel bad for not returning with at least a small bird. She yawned then made her way towards the lake where larger birds could be found that were trying to scoop up some fish. Luckily she caught the scent of rabbit nearby, she followed the scent until she came to a small hole in the ground. She sniffed it once more before sticking her head into it. She found a litter of rabbit kits huddled together, they must have smelled Katalia. She decided she would leave them for now, maybe it would be better to leave them so they could grow a little more, she would have to ask Inxis. She pulled her head out of the hole and continued to make her way towards the lake. Suddenly a howl rung through the air, startling the few birds that were in the area, making the take to the sky. Kat perked her ears "Who was that?" she asked herself before running forward. Thoughts and scenarios were running through her head, What if someone is being attacked? What if someone found something? Kat didn't know what she was going to find.
Her paws sunk into the powdery snow as she ran "Hello!" she called, trying to find the wolf. Finally, she arrived at the lake "It's.. Frozen.." She said in almost disbelief, just a few days ago they were catching whatever they could from it, but not it was frozen solid. After staring at it for a moment she saw a gray lump rolling in it's back, she soon recognized it as Omashu. "Hey! Are you alright?" she barked as she trotted towards him, "What's wrong?" she asked as she sniffed him, he didn't smell like something had attacked him. "Let's get back to the dens." she turned around and made her way back towards the den site.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 03:48:44 am »
Ehh..wonder why they moved it. I wanted at least a warning, xD))

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2013, 03:51:23 am »
OOC: well, seeing that is a wolf RP, they might of thought that it belonged here.... IDK