Author Topic: SkankySkittles art Gallery (Request closed)  (Read 24945 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: ~Brittnie`s art Gallery (Update 14-4-14) CLOSED for now
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2014, 09:22:24 am »

You made me this a long time ago.  Now it is quite outdated and this character's design has changed.  When you can could recolor this to fit it?  If not that is totally ok.
The changes are simple.  All the legs are blue, the same color as the under tail.  Both ears are flopped and grey.  There is a backwards # on his side near his backend.  He is still all yellow.

Hmm well ill but you in holding slots until I have done a few more request and clear the list alittle ok?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: ~Brittnie`s art Gallery (Update 14-4-14)
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2014, 02:33:20 pm »
Your art is very pretty. May I request? (If they are opened)

My apologizes. I changed my request with a new character, if that it fine.

Chara Name: Hirador
Pic and description:

Pose: Anything that you think he should be in.
Background: Transparent/Black
Facial Expression: Anything you would like him to have
Brief personality: Hirador has a very strong mind, body, and heart, being the silent but strong type. He often remains quiet, but he does speak to those that he trusts. He prefers to spend his time in the company of others instead of noiseless solitude. By taking the time to observe others, Hirador is very understanding of feelings and how others work. He can read emotions easily and sometimes feel them, although he doesn't understand everything he sees. He has a kind heart and doesn't mind helping people. But sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. He is an excellent fighter, being able to wisely use his teeth and claws. He has the ability to quickly figure out new things with or without help. He has the tendency to act violently at times, and he can kill others without qualms. He thinks quickly under pressure. Hirador has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of hid stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times. He can be relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. He can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. He has unusual pure-white eyes.
When you need this done: Whenever
Items: Tobeo's Bracelet
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:54:15 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: ~Brittnie`s art Gallery (Update 14-4-14) CLOSED for now
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2014, 04:20:37 pm »

You made me this a long time ago.  Now it is quite outdated and this character's design has changed.  When you can could recolor this to fit it?  If not that is totally ok.
The changes are simple.  All the legs are blue, the same color as the under tail.  Both ears are flopped and grey.  There is a backwards # on his side near his backend.  He is still all yellow.

Hmm well ill but you in holding slots until I have done a few more request and clear the list alittle ok?
Of course.  Do it when you want to and if you change your mind and don't want to then no problem!  Just tell me, ok?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2014, 09:04:44 pm »
Your art is very pretty. May I request? (If they are opened)

Chara Name: Vorlux
Pic and description:
Vorlux's head is supposed to be the same color as her body. I just messed up on it since of the glowing markings when I made the preset. Sorry. ;;

AT NIGHT

Pictures:

Drawing by Mythrim on FH

Drawing by JimMoriarty on FH

Drawing by Katie on FH

Pose: Anything that you think she should be in. (And matches her personality)
Background: Transparent/Black
Facial Expression: Anything you would like her to have
Brief personality: Vorlux doesn't trust other creatures or humans very easily. She isn't completely classified at sweet since she hardly ever says or does anything nice. She is the one who sits back and listens, and is the one to take the kill at the last moment. She is considered rather odd - others can't usually uncover her demeanor. Vorlux is all about survival, and will do whatever it takes to keep herself walking, even if it means pushing others out of her way with regret. Vorlux is relentlessly stubborn, proud, and discreetly defiant. At times, it does not show, due to her silent attitude, but once you spark the flame, it'll show up for sure.  To most others, with the exception of a select few, she is reserved, impassive, and somewhat of a loner. She speaks only when prompted to; she keeps her innermost emotions exclusively to herself. Though beneath her shy and withdrawn exterior, is a skilled fighter and formidable adversary. Vorlux takes charge pragmatically when lacking a competent superior. It is difficult to gain her trust and respect - one must work to retain it. Regardless, she has unwavering loyalty and faith in those whom she trusts and she would sacrifice her life for her kin and kith.
When you need this done: Whenever
Sure, ill but you in holding.

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2014, 09:14:27 pm »
@ Rustys. Sure rustys no problemo

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: ~Brittnie`s art Gallery (Update: 2014 EASTER)
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2014, 06:38:04 am »
yours is done Verlura

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2014, 09:40:07 am »
Your art is very adorable, and 'tis very kind of you to work on so many requests!
Well done, and +floof for your hard work.

<3// Shallow

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2014, 10:08:44 am »
Your art is very adorable, and 'tis very kind of you to work on so many requests!
Well done, and +floof for your hard work.

<3// Shallow
Aww thank you ; 3

Koolwolfe

« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2014, 06:02:58 pm »
Oh my gosh I love her! Happy Easter BESTIE! -hugs-