Author Topic: |Somerville-Pet & Owner RP| **Open**  (Read 18419 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: |Somerville-Pet & Owner RP| **Open**
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2013, 01:23:58 am »
Permission to follow Elliot? ;o So she could possibly have some interaction with him some more? And also with Kili and Elle and maybe even Chester if they happen to run into her. c:))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2013, 01:29:20 am »
Go for it =)

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 02:14:20 am »
(( Yes, that's fine, JD. ^^ And sorry for the delay to you all. ))

Gabrielle Jennifer Adams

Rays of sunlight shined in through the cracks of the window uncovered by curtains, giving a spotlight on a mess of light brown hair. Wet slobber woke Ellie from her slumber and the soft sound of barking. Opening her eyes just a crack, she made out Kili's figure jumping off the bed like the usual morning. The nineteen year-old groaned softly, muttered the words, "Just...a few more minutes, boy." She pulled the pillow over her face, covering a target of her dog's tongue. She remained that way until he came back, doing the same thing and forcing her to push off the pillow and glare at the door where he bolted out again. "OK, OK, clock alarm. I'm getting up." She threw the sheets off herself and hauled herself to her feet before hobbling to the closet and picking out a black pair of leggings, a white tank top and long-ish gray sweater her mother knit her. Glancing at the clock, Ellie swore silently, realizing she hadn't set the timer last night and was late for work. Quickly, she got changed into her clothes and strung her hair back into a tight ponytail, knowing a shower would take too long. She hurried downstairs and filled Kili's food bowl and refilled his water bowl while popping an apple strudel into the microwave to heat up. By the time she laced up her second orange and blue running sneakers, the loud and familiar ding signaled it was done.

After wolfing down the strudel, she snatched up Kili's leash and a banana and opened the door where he was waiting impatiently. "Don't go far, Kili. I'll be right out." Trusting her loyal companion to do as she asked, Ellie raced back upstairs and picked up her iPhone that sat on the nightstand charging, the leash and banana still in her other hand. She set the load down gently on the unmade bed and hastily brushed her teeth and splashed some water on her face to get the sleepy look off her face. Then, gripping the three items she bolted out the front door, forgetting to lock it. "Kili!" Ellie called, trying to catch her breath. "I'm late for work; we need to go now!"

Ellie headed out to the sidewalk next to the street, still waiting for him to show up. She stared down at her phone reading a text from her boss, the manager at the restaurant, had sent her saying how angry at her that she was late for work again. Texting back she called again for Kili without looking up from the screen. After sending back a text apologizing for her tardiness and promising that she'd be there in twenty minutes maximum, she glanced around her, taking in the surroundings while Kili finished up whatever he was doing. Down the street she glimpsed her younger neighbor, Holly, going on her usual paper route. Ellie didn't know much about the girl, except for the fact that she apparently had a part-time job delievering newspaper and that she was only eighteen, a year younger than herself. So far they'd never really gotten a chance to meet very well.

Suddenly remembering there was a fruit in her left hand, Ellie opened and started eating it calling out for Kili once more, her tone slightly annoyed. The phone buzzed again signaling another text message, but she didn't bother to look at it. It was definitely her mananger, obviously not wanting to be done with chewing her out just yet.

(( I described Ellie's outfit terribly, so if you'd like a better view of what I was sort of basing it off of even though there isn't a scarf, here's a picture:
http://i45BannedImageSite/2lcaafk.jpg ))
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:24:40 am by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 02:15:09 am »
[[ Sorry for getting OOC here but does anyone here use Firefox? If so, has the browser given you problems lately with the forums? xD ]]

[[ Also, sorry for holding up the place. OTL ]]

[[Edit:

@Kasai: Ah! Are you using the latest version?

I do use Word to do my posts but when I was sending, the typical "server message" in red came above in the edit the post box.

@Blacki: I see that IE is the black sheep of it all, eh? xD

@Kasai & Blacki: Thank you for the help and suggestions :3! ]]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:29:45 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2013, 02:19:58 am »
[ I do, but it doesn't give me any issues. Safari and Internet Explorer are worse to use, though. IE is slow and Safari resets the page constantly. I'm using Firefox right now, and it's acting okay. Maybe try using Google Chrome? That's the other server I've used with little to no issues =)

Edit: Alternatively, you could use Word/a text document and type your post there first so you don't lose it. That's what I did before I downloaded Firefox

EDIT 2:
@taywolf:

| Accepting Members Now On Hold PM Me If Interested :D |

Edit 3: @Soaring: No problem! I would just save your post on word or don't cut it, just copy it, that way you can just reload the page and still have your copy of it. =)]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 02:34:34 am by Kasai »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 02:23:03 am »
(Yay for OOC-ness~)

But,about Firefox-

Firefox can be a sort of problem with the forums and stuff- eventually, anyway.
I got fed up with mine awhile ago and Google Chrome has been working well for when I want to get on the forums; I'd suggest using that if you can, as Kasai mentioned.

Internet Explorer, a lot of times won't even let me see the forums. So, like Kasai said- tis' even worse.)

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2013, 02:30:33 am »
OOC: I'll be joining this RP, but i'll put the form up later on.... if that's okay
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2013, 02:34:11 am »

| Accepting Members Now On Hold PM Me If Interested :D |

[[  Sorry to inform you, taywolf, but the OP has the RP membership on hold but you can gladly PM her to get in. :3
I do wish for others to join in and the best of luck, dear! ]]

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2013, 02:38:08 am »
(Oh ok then...)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2013, 03:20:59 am »

The female dog, Majazi, wondred how to get the human male's attention- she would have tried barking, something she didn't do often, however that wasn't her- and she was far too quiet to try and do that. Her chocolate eyes watched the male from afar, and she felt as if she was invisible. A low whine escaped her mouth as she observed him, before the young dog slowly began slinking closer, occasionally she sniffed about, only stopping when the smell of what he was eating reached the dog's nose. Upon smelling that, she tilted her head, wondering what he was eating, and her tail slightly began to flick as she was about to back up, when he looked up to see her there. Majazi slunk a bit closer to the ground, her scrawny body touching the floor a bit as her tail twitched a bit nervously; something she did quite often. The dog relaxed a bit however at his gentle words, and her tail gave a slight wag at the mention of 'food', she never understood humans- however simple words like that she did understand, she also enjoyed the gentle voice, she was always soothed by the speaking of humans- well, at least when they weren't speaking loud. The female looked up at him, the word 'food' still registered in her mind, food was good, and she was awfully hungry, and waited for him to return.

The dog curiously began peering to see what he was doing- however backing up upon him coming out with dry dog food he occasionally gave her. Her gaze traveled downwards as she continued  watching him as he set the bowl down, and the dog hungrily wiggled closer, as if she was asking for permission to eat when he got back,  however when he came back with water she sloppily went backwards, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she tumbled over slightly to get away from the male who put water down. After that, he returned to his chair, and she quickly scampered forward to grasp the bowl, licking the sides before eating the food down as fast as she could. The dog was very grateful for the food, and her tail slightly wagged as she ate, and when she had finished that she licked the bowl- over and over again before drinking down most of the water. Majazi had completely forget about the male as she enjoyed the food and drink- and only snapped her head up when she heard his voice again. She didn't understand his words, but otherwise lapped up all of the water to the very drops of it, before eyeing the male who had went inside.

The female noticed the door left open, and her tail twitched lightly as she moved even closer, a bit more confident due to the fact the human had gone. She sniffed the door and the patio a bit, before crawling inside, pushing the door a bit with her side to explore some more. She didn't know where the human had gone, but so far in her mind, she had decided to register that it was safe to explore. Majazi began to scan the area, sniffing at everything as her tail swished, noise coming from a specific area bothered her a bit, and she was about to leave, however her curious attitude continued to push her forward, as she continued to sniff and explore and occasionally grasp something in her teeth- not to destroy- but to test. After a while of her journey in the human's house, she lay down, some fur falling from her body and resting on the floor as she rested her head on her paws, her fluffy tail sprawled out as she closed her eyes, relaxing a bit as she tried to stay awake. Then, she heard some noises, not just any noises, but it seemed to be footsteps. The obviously frightened dog jumped up, tail instantly between her legs as her ears went back, she shot right out the door like a bullet, and stopped to stare at the door once more, her ears still pinned back as she trotted away from the house a bit- however upon watching the male walk outside, she slowly slunk down to attempt to hide herself as he began to walk. The dog wondered where he was going, and slowly slunk behind him quietly, keeping her distance quite well when he entered the main part of town.

The dog instantly whined, trying to hide herself from all the others, but that was hard when you were quite tall. She strayed away from any glancing eyes, however continued to scamper after the other who went in the direction of the park- somewhere she visited a points to explore- however didn't stay long due to the population. She watched him to the bench, and that was when she decided to separate, her head swiveled about to look towards the smell of food, however looked around the park as her tail twitched slightly, moving a bit more to glance at the male who seemed absorbed in whatever he was doing, before she walked a bit forward towards some sort of agility in the main part of the park. Her head tilted a bit at everything, not used to really exploring this area as she automatically began to sniff- a habit she did for the fact she wanted to know everything and what was going on. Her head glanced around before she eyed a duck waddling along near the lake, and she observed it a bit as it began to go back into the water, such carefree animals, lucky they are. The dog began to pant a bit, sitting down a little as she pondered what to do, she was itching for exercise, however didn't know how to initiate it.

((I want her to at least play with someone or something, get a bit of exercise.))