Author Topic: Moonrise~ Epic Warrior Cats MMORPG In-Progress! (UPDATED WITH FUR TEXTURES)  (Read 149944 times)

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
Soo many games I'm excited for! I just added another one to the list ;u;
No longer playing Feralheart really.. I still do creations for the game though.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41996.0

Offline Kaniah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
The moment you are done, I swear I'm joining. It sounds too intriguing not too. But sadly, I'm not a coder. Although I would love to help. X.X'

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Will this be Mac compatible?
If not I can use my parallels, but it would save me a world of trouble!

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Lugai, I dunno about that, it's really up to the coders... cuz I have no idea how to do that. -This is Moon, too lazy to re-log in-
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Dashy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
cant wait for it to come out :)

Offline Morag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let the "Jaws" music play...
    • View Profile
This game will be awesome! I can't wait. ^^ I shall be ready on the first day it comes out! (I hope. Lol.)
Morag is epic.~

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
I'm not very fond of Warrior Cats, but you made this sound incredibly fun and it seems like something I'd enjoy playing. I love the concept as well. I can help with the art and graphics if you want, as well a come up with terrain ideas. Can't mesh maps, though, but as said, I could help with the land layouts if you want. I'd be glad to help.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Arcanine101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • What even
    • View Profile
i would love to help in some way, but alas i know nothing of coding and all that other stuff. if someone could teach me though, i'd be on my way cause i'm a quick learner, and become pro at anything real fast. but, i could be able to draw character model bodies on paper, then some programmer messes with it. lol. you'll also want models or whatever you'd call it for the following actions ;) (besides walking and running)
Climbing a tree
Pouncing
Killing bite
The battle moves (I can list them if you want me to.)
Eating
Sleeping (you'll need lots of positions, cause cats get in funny positions in their sleep!)
Grooming
Swimming (and struggling to swim if you aren't one of those clans that swim well lol)

Just a bit of reccomendations. If that gets used i better be in the list of people who helped make the game XD
Not using this account anymore, found at Mapletyler ingame

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
i would totsally play thi! i love the idea and the fact that its not just hunt figt hunt fight but that u get to be a kit and everything

inner beauty come from within

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
also is this going to be a free game

inner beauty come from within